“FL 2018”

Terra Nostra Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Nostra Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian dinning, also serving fine steaks & seafood . International wine list excellent wine selection by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is an Italian restaurant that knows their business! The food is very good and the staff is knowledgeable. We were a table of six that had a variety of dishes, all delicious. Our server had a good sense of humor and we felt quite at home. I would go back!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Met some friends here for dinner - 14 of us actually. Place was very busy without our group. Hostess wanted to seat my husband and me at a separate table from the group. I told her no since we had come to eat WITH the group. Everybody "scrunched" so there was room. I had fettuccine alfredo. My husband had lasagna. Both meals were excellent and way too much to eat all in one sitting. Our server, Christie, was excellent! She answered all our questions with a smile and was super-efficient. Since the place was VERY crowded it was very noisy. Not conducive to conversation even at our own table. Prices are on the high side, so it's not a place to visit every week. However it WAS good. I would recommend this place for good Italian food.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch. Food was good here. They have a separate menu for lunch and dinner. I would come back here if I am in the area again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went to dinner “late” 8:30PM. That’s late for senior Florida. We were seated immediately. The staff was happy to see us. Very friendly and attentive service. The food is so good there are not scales to rate it. Everything is made to order and you can tell. It ALL delicious. The bonus is it’s close to home Yeah! Don’t let the sign turn you away. Looks like a pizza place. Far from it! Full menu and wine and bar. Speaking of the bar, it’s worth the stop just to see it. Fantastic.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Terra Nostra was a pleasant surprise. The staff is very nice and attentive. Atmosphere was upscale but dress can be casual or nicer. Spaghetti and meatballs were very good. Farfalle Terra Nostra was excellent as well. I think the woman who took care of us was one of the owners. She makes a kalamata olive spread for bread that was wonderful. I also had dessert which I typically do not because she also told us she made most of the desserts. My almond cake was worth the calories, especially the almond whipped cream. We would definitely return on our next trip to FMB. They are now open for lunch.