“Good Food”

Terra Nostra Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Nostra Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian dinning, also serving fine steaks & seafood . International wine list excellent wine selection by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch. Food was good here. They have a separate menu for lunch and dinner. I would come back here if I am in the area again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went to dinner “late” 8:30PM. That’s late for senior Florida. We were seated immediately. The staff was happy to see us. Very friendly and attentive service. The food is so good there are not scales to rate it. Everything is made to order and you can tell. It ALL delicious. The bonus is it’s close to home Yeah! Don’t let the sign turn you away. Looks like a pizza place. Far from it! Full menu and wine and bar. Speaking of the bar, it’s worth the stop just to see it. Fantastic.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Terra Nostra was a pleasant surprise. The staff is very nice and attentive. Atmosphere was upscale but dress can be casual or nicer. Spaghetti and meatballs were very good. Farfalle Terra Nostra was excellent as well. I think the woman who took care of us was one of the owners. She makes a kalamata olive spread for bread that was wonderful. I also had dessert which I typically do not because she also told us she made most of the desserts. My almond cake was worth the calories, especially the almond whipped cream. We would definitely return on our next trip to FMB. They are now open for lunch.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

A few days 8 lady friends decided to go out for dinner one gal chose this spot , the service was good , the spaghetti and meatballs that I had was mediocre , the menu says homemade meatballs however they were too compressed and rubbery for my liking , the wine selection was good and the highlight was the desserts ,they were amazing ! Two ladies split an entree and were charged $6 ( crazy ) if you want to split with someone just ask for an extra plate .... the atmosphere was lovely ....new , clean and classy ! I’d go back but I’d order the chicken , it got rave reviews from a couple ladies who had it !

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

In the mood for Italian food? Skip this place. I ordered a dish Farfalle Terra Nostra with chicken. Asked for extra garlic. If there was ANY garlic I missed it. Our server Trish never offered to bring more bread for the four of us much less ask if our meals were good. Very disappointed. We can make better Italian food than we all had tonight. No returning.