“Lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch over spring holiday. Service was good. Food average. Restrooms a concern. It was quite obvious toilets not been flushed all day! Was unable to wash my hands. Spoke with manager who said they had no running water. She said they had informed customers but they still chose to use the restrooms.
We had already eaten and were not informed of water problem. Made me wonder how they managed to cook and clean with no water. A little worrying that they didn’t think this was a problem.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Crab legs with sweet potato fries for my gluten free lunch selection today. Super good. Fairly pricy.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Easy spot to walk to from the Ft Meyers Beach. Food is typical bar food , nothing standout . Service was adequate.
Although I‎t was my mistake to leave my YETI water bottle on my table top once we paid the bill and left , I returned to the restaurant in under 5 minutes to retrieve and shockingly the container was no where to be found ...... although curiously the busboy who promptly cleared our table was also nowhere to be found . The general attitude amongst the staff was “ yea.... sorry.....” we asked if they would search the busboys backpack which the mgr thought was funny .
Watch your belongings that are of great value to those that prey on customers trying to grab a slice of relaxation. Wallets, sunglasses and YETI water bottles will all be welcome by the busboy with sticky fingers .
I followed up with 3 phone calls over the next 24 hrs to give employee the benefit of doubt .

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast and a 10% discount with my room key from the Lighthouse Resort. The wait staff was attentive. Seating is open air. Good spot to eat and people watch. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Tried the place multiple times over the past couple of years. Always good for a cocktail but never for the food.