All reviews dairy queen best westerns room was clean waffles hot breakfast breakfast included first floor would stay here again king suite nice hotel front desk staff the breakfast area enjoyed our stay excellent stay coffee maker fresh fruit spring training
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating and clean rooms. Was able to handle the mass of families. Water issues at first but able to fix by next day. Overall a very good place to stay. Breakfast was very fresh and tasty. Lots to chose from. Staff very kind and attentive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim R
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Check-in was a breeze, and the downstairs lobby looked very modern and clean. Room was very comfy. The bed was clean and felt great on my back. Television had no issues. I especially liked how the sink and vanity were outside of the bathroom, it made getting ready for work a lot easier. I will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JessBrummi
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Ivan was super nice and helpful at check in very accommodating. In the morning the maid was so nice in the morning. Very quiet and relaxing. Bed and pillows is comfy. Really nice little getaway. They offer a nice little breakfast and have snacks for purchase if you need. They are very accommodating here

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunshine4ever14368
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stayed for 4 days at this hotel. The rooms were average and comfortable. The walls are pretty thin so if you have a noisy neighbor it could be a problem. We had the breakfast in am - not great. They also close at 9:30am during the week which is early if you are on vacation. The waffles were probably the best choice. We did enjoy sitting out by the pool and swimming. The outside area is very well maintained. The hotel is near major roads, the airport and shopping.

Room Tip: May not want to be near the elevator, could be noisy
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tappygirl
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The Road Won...I got done with a repair job at sundown and then had a wonderful and much needed visit with Linda. Got on the road about 11:30 pm. Exhausted from the last two days and Still raining I decided to get a room. My first reservation at another place did not go through because they were booked. Picked #bestwestern because it was on my route and close. A little wary about the neighborhood. It has improved since I was here years ago.

I am sooo happy I did. Got to the desk at midnight or so to a cheerful and knowledgeable young lady. Got 500 points and a gift bag for my #bestwesternrewards at check in and she was checking to see if I Still get rewards registering through a 3rd party reservation company. I use hotels.com for reserving all my travel. Convenient, best prices, and I earn rooms. So I am not bummed when rewards at hotels do not accept third party reservations because I still earn points through them.

Get to the room and had no problems, clean, no mold or smoke smells, beautiful decor, comfortable seats and bed, Make up very lit mirror, soaps and shampoos moisturizing and feels great on the skin.

I got amazing much needed sleep. Went for breakfast and so happy I did. Waffle/pancake, yogurt and oatmeal bar with toppings, fresh eggs, bacon, and biscuits and gravy bar, fresh fruits and juices. Very happy to start my day Hangry free. Also a shout out to the employee Manning the breakfast station she was very pleasant, sociable, and made sure everybody felt comfortable and had all that they needed.

Check out easy and very pleasant. Used my drink tickets from my goodie bag for two bottles of cold water and snacks for my long day on the road.

#bestwesternfortmyers I will be back and so will my teams. Thank you!

#roadwarrior