2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$ 148
eDreamsUS$ 164
getaroom.comUS$ 167
1,068 results
All reviews shoeless joes the club lounge milk and cookies executive floor front desk movie theater ihg member pool area business trip the entire staff enjoyed my stay spring training nice pool parking lot ray myers ft
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

I was very disappointed with how the management at this hotel handled shipping a suitcase to my home.
The suitcase never arrived to my home, instead I received a twin bed frame from the Crown Plaza Hotel.
The management at the hotel was not at all helpful!
When I called to check on my suitcase, they actually hung up on me. Not a great way to handle customer service.
I have family in this area and vacation at this hotel a lot.
I can honestly say I will not be back and I tell my family and friends not to stay at this Crown Plaza Hotel in Fort Myers, Florida. Just a friendly tip, please don’t hang up on your customers. I was treated badly and I am very disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Katymarie1
Jim Larkin, Owner at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Dear Katymarie,
We are very sorry for the problem that you experienced with this lost and found item from 4 months ago? I wish I had been made aware of this matter sooner as I would have been able to follow-up and provide more immediate attention. I have inquired with various members of our staff about this situation and no one seems to recall this nor do we have record in our lost and found log which is where we keep a record of all recovered and returned items. If you have more information to provide, please feel free to contact me and I will see what more can be done? Thank you.
Jim Larkin

Reviewed 8 March 2020

I hung out with Charity on the 5th floor, and she was awesome. It seemed like everyone who came in her view was important to her. She provided great customer service to everyone. I spend a lot of time in hotels, but Charity brightened my night.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear JandKFrancis,
Thank you very much for your review of your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Bell Tower Shops and for letting us know that Chantay made your stay enjoyable and memorable. She is one of many gems we have working here. We will be sure to let her know. We hope to see you again soon so we can brighten more of your nights.

Reviewed 5 March 2020

My Family and I Stayed here for 4 nights! Great location. Clean room and hotel. 5th floor lounge was a great perk being an IHG member! Chantay made our evenings perfect by accommodating my husbands "Cookie Problem", even after the cookies were all gone! We would absolutely stay here again.

Room tip: 5th floor has breakfast and snacks in the evening if you are an IHG member!
Date of stay: February 2020
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear jesspadula,
Thank you so much for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay and that Chantay was able to assist with that "Cookie Problem". Our 5th floor Club lounge is a big hit with many of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again and wish you safe and enjoyable travels.

Reviewed 1 March 2020

The staff is very nice and everyone seemed very friendly from check in to checkout. It was nice to have Shoeless Joe's as an option for on site for food and beverage. It was nice to have the panoramic view while waiting for the elevator. The only issues were that the " barn" style door for our bathroom would not close completely. It hit the hinges on the closet door keeping it open about an inch or so. Sometimes everyone needs a little privacy. The other issue is the A\C unit. I turned the thermostat to 66 but it never went below 70. Even without covers, I woke up in a moist bed every night.

Date of stay: February 2020
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Tommypenguin,
Thank you for your recent revie of your stay and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and apologize for the issue you found with the bathroom barn door not fully closing. That is a design flaw that we found in a handful of rooms during our recent renovation. Additionally we will check on the AC unit that you noted. We hope you will come back and stay with us again. We will continue to work on improving your experience.

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed for a week at this hotel and we loved the service and friendliness of these two gals. Maria in the morning always greeted us with a big smile and Chantay in the evening was extremely friendly and efficient. These gals are a huge asset to your hotel. We will be back and look forward to seeing these ladies. The recent reno's look great and we love the pool!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sunshine738132,
It was a pleasure to recieve the recent review that you sent in of your stay at the Crowne Plaza Bell Tower Shops and thank you for mentioning the great jobs that Maria and Chantay do for us. We will be sure to let them know. And we are happy to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms! We are so pleased to have all new rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon.