Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
US$ 126
US$ 110
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 121
Homewood
US$ 72
US$ 90
All reviewsshoeless joessports barstacy annbell towermovie theaterfront deskfifth floorihg memberpool areabreakfast buffetbusiness triprestaurants within walking distancehome away from homethe entire staffbed was comfortableenjoyed my stayshuttle service
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This is such a great hotel to stay at. My wife and I have been staying there for the past 5 years and cannot say enough about this hotel. The staff is just great Stacey, Dash, Sarah, Marie, Ella,Tim and Beth in reservations . We stay at quite a few places during the and while they are all very nice there is simply no place like the Crowne Plaza in Fort Myers. The staff make you feel so welcome and the facility is such a nice place to stay. If you are going to be in the Fort Myers area there is just no other you would want to stay.

Room Tip: stay on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank getabout47
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Getabout47,
Thank you for the very nice review you wrote concerning stay here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. It was especially nice to hear all your kind words about our hard working staff. I believe there is a very sincere dedication by our team here to see that each guest stay is a positive and comfortable experience. I will make sure they see your feedback. We look forward to having you return again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

This is a great hotel. From check in to check out the staff is friendly and helpful. Sarah recognizes everyone that stays here frequently. Stephanie is always helpful in meeting our needs for meeting space. Stacey the evening hostess at the priority club is always pleasant and goes out of her way to make everyone feel welcome.

5  Thank Richard C
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear Richard C,
What a nice review! Thank you for your kind words about your stay and experience here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. Our staff really prides itself on the success of each guests stay and it is so nice to hear your stays have been so good. I will be sure to let Sarah, Stacey and Stephanie know that you appreciate their personal service. We aim to please and look forward to making your future stays the same friendly and enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Great service overall. STACEY, from the 5th floor club level, provided great service the entire night. Thanks much!

4  Thank scott w

Dear Scott W,
Thank you for taking the time to send in a review on the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. My team here and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to tell Stacey you especially have enjoyed her service. We look forward to seeing you back again with us soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Great hotel with a really excellent service - if you go there, go see Stacy....... She has COOKIES and one of the best staff members at the hotel

3  Thank D P

Dear D P,
Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and I am very happy to learn that you are enjoying the fresh baked cookies we serve in the evening in our Club lounge. I will be sure to let Stacey know that too. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I have been staying here for years and I always recommend this hotel to my coworkers and friends. Stacey is great in the evening always has a smile after a long day working. Sarah always greets me by name and asks me if there is anything I need during my stay just let me or the staff know.

Linda N

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Linda N

Dear Linda N,
We are so happy to hear you enjoy your stays here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. I will make sure to pass along your kind remarks to Sarah and Stacey. While we are always working to make every guest stay a special and positive experience, we appreciate hearing when that has been accomplished. We will continue to look forward to having you as our guest and thanks again!