All reviewsale housemystery dinnercourtyard viewmystery traincourtyard by marriottlobby areacape coralfront desk staffincluded breakfastfirst floorconvenient locationnice poolnice stayseminolerenovationbalconiesgulf
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We stayed with another couple and experienced absolutely no tv control during the entire one day stay even though staff attempted to resolve the problem with alternate controllers, and supposedly qualified staff attention while we were at the Mystery Train. Response from the Assistant Manager has been rather short and not dealing with the problem at hand and also quite late!
Apparently it has been determined that I personally had an "issue" and therefore not a big thing.....wrong!

Room Tip: Our rooms 257 and 260 were excellent.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear George,
Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced with your television and that we were not able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. It is never our intention to inconvenience our guests and we regret your disappointing experience. Your feedback is important and we will use it to make sure your next visit is outstanding in every way. Thanks for being our guest, we hope to welcome you again for in improved stay.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and a decent value. The staff were pleasant. The signed up for the Murder Mystery Dinner Train package which included a free breakfast. This was a bit disappointing and could have been more inclusive with the bistro entire menu. This could have been done with out increasing cost on the hotels end. The room was missing: Microwave and Refrigerator was inoperative. The Courtyard needs to pay more attention to the details.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear talonsmith, Thank you for taking time to share feedback. We are happy that some of our services were up to par and you enjoyed your room and but regret that you were disappointed with the "Murder Mystery Dinner Train" package. We apologize that the microwave and refrigerator were not working, we will share your feedback with our maintenance team to make the necessary repairs or replacements.Thanks for letting us know, and be assured, when you come back to our area, you will have a much better stay!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My room was infested with fleas. I woke up with fleas all over my legs. Bites on my legs, back, and neck. Absolutely disgusting. I brought it to the attention of staff and while they were apologetic about it I am not aware if anything was done to fix the issue. I do not recommend this place and it was probably enough for me to switch back to Hilton altogether.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00gc, Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Kyle P,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the insects in your room. Our pest control provider has serviced the hotel, and we are working to ensure procedures are being followed to prevent future infestation. We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused and hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I really like to stick to what I know with certain hotels and this Courtyard did not disappoint. The front desk staff was extremely pleasant and helped me quickly. The hotel was updated with new renovations with a sleek and modern style. The lobby had a Starbucks and restaurant in it which was a plus and the breakfast there was really good. The hotel rooms were very clean and spacious and I would absolutely go there again. The location you can't beat being 15 minutes from the airport, close to restaurants and shopping at the Edison Mall. The price point during this time of the year was exceptional for a Marriott Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Donavan O,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral. We are delighted to read you loved the convenience of our location and were impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I selected this hotel die to proximity to Lee Memorial hospital while visiting my Aunt. The hotel staff was extremely pleasant, hotel was clean, rooms nice. the only downfall was the extremely soft bed, I woke up with a sore back and 6 hours later my back it still hurts. other than the soft beds the hotel was amazing!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Randy E,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral. We are pleased to know you enjoyed the convenience of our location and that our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. However, I am sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations. Our front desk is available to resolve issues, so we are sorry we were not aware of this problem, as we would have been happy to try and resolve the issue or move you to another suite. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!