All reviews cracker barrel ceiling fan fat katz close to the airport indoor pool front desk morning flight room was clean nice hotel yogurt desk staff ft myers stay there again lee county minutes from the airport rsw airport free wifi
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We had a early morning flight so we opted for this hotel near the airport. Unfortunately, the Lee County officials allow a Harley Davidson group to have a concert that went on until 1:15 a.m. on a Friday night. We had a room facing the Intercom drive and you could hear the music like it was next door. It was unbearable. We talked to the front desk who was very apologetic but there were no other rooms available. We called the police like many people in hotel that night but the police stated that they had a permit given by Lee County to have concert without a end time. I cannot believe county officials allow such loud music until all hours of the night. I'm not blaming the hotel owners but county officials should be aware of the impact on their local business in the area. Apparently these concerts go on regularly from what I can find on the internet. I would like to say that the room was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. It's just a shame that the hotel is impacted negatively by the noise.

Room tip: Choose a room in the inner
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We stay here twice a year in Jan and Feb. The owners are pleasant and greet us warmly. How they recognize us among hundreds of customers is amazing.
Minor details - breakfast coffee quality is inconsistent, sometimes excellent, sometimes blah. The breakfast never varies, but I like powdered eggs anyway. Get a room facing the Cracker Barrel, not facing Intercom Drive-see traveler tips.

Room tip: Get a room facing away from Intercom Drive. Across from the Hotel are automotive/motorcycle shops and noisy hot rods.
Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We had an early morning flight from the Ft myers airport so we wanted to stay as close as possible to the airport. We were very pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was - rooms were adequately sized, were clean, came with a fridge, and free Wi-Fi. The price was very resonable and the hotel was very close to the airport. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 3 March 2017

When I go to a Comfort Inn I am not expecting something outstanding. This place did not disappoint, except at breakfast, which I found lacking.
It is close to RSW, so it is convenient to get too when getting off a flight.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I booked my daughters softball team to stay here (10 rooms, Friday and Saturday night). The sales manager was very easy to work with. We had no problems with the individual families checking in and everyone's room was satisfactory. We ate breakfast both mornings and there was plenty of room and food. We have stayed at this same hotel a couple of times and continue to come back for its convenience and cost.

Date of stay: November 2016