Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
US$ 111
HIExpress.com
US$ 121
US$ 109
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 110
US$ 158
US$ 138
Travelocity
All reviewsjoe's crab shackhuge decktiki hut barfive minute walkweekend weddingboat ownerswithin walking distancedeck areadowntown ftstay there againwafflesedison ford estatesrooms are smallon fort myers beachno elevatorwine and beercaloosahatchee river
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We had a great experience at Legacy Harbour. We took a day trip to the west coast and decided to stay the night, and we were able to get a very nice reasonably priced suite at Legacy Harbour. It was within walking distance of Joe's Crab Shack (awesome food) and Bennett's (recommended to us by the Legacy owner, they have out-of-this-world coffee and homemade donuts.) And it's within walking distance of downtown Ft. Myers, the arty funky part.

The rooms were large and very clean, and since we had a suite, we had a living room area with a view of the marina and water. The bed was very comfortable as was the living room area and kitchen.

We had a very good time, and we definitely are going to go back again. We highly recommend Legacy Harbour as a great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DLevt
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I was in Ft. Myers for a baseball tournament and wanted an affordable but spacious place to stay with a small kitchen and living area to be able to spread out. I stayed in a one-bedroom suite which overlooked the harbour. The suite appeared to have been recently remodeled. It was big, clean and comfortable. The hotel was located close to downtown Ft. Myers with many eating/socializing options. This place was a steal at the price and will be my first choice the next time I am in Ft. Myers

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank gabyr_9
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We checked into single room and found it neat and clean but very small with a parking lot view. The front desk switched us to a first floor suite for a few dollars more. It was a smart move. The suite had a full kitchen, large living room with marina view and door onto a wide waterfront deck. Although the decor is not fancy the suite was very nice. You get all of that within easy walking distance of historic downtown for a great price. This is not a four star Ritz experience, I've given it four stars for the value.

Room Tip: First floor suites offer access to a wide deck with tables and chairs, second floors suites have narrow, but private balconies and the option to leave your curtains open and still have privacy from people walking by. The riverfront suites offer great sunset views.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank FloatsomeJetsome
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We went to Fort Myers to visit family, we requested the 2 bedroom suite; PERFECT! very nice room, it put all the family together! It overlooking the marina which was nice. Everyone was so friendly and nice; just an overall excellent experience and I look forward to saying again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tommym2u
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I love the staff and all that goes with the hotel. The hotel and the staff are very accommodating based on the continual changes in the court's schedule. This is my second home since I travel to the facility teonto three weeks per month. I just love my second family and my second home.

Room Tip: Larger parties will enjoy rooms 212 and 213. Perfect for two couples or a family. The smaller suites are perfect. .
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business