On vacation and decided to stay here for 5 nights. Next to Bell Tower Shops, but located in a quiet corner of a busy area. Requested a quiet room away from elevator. Didn't realize how large the property was as it was quite a walk to my room, but it was certainly quiet. Sure did appreciate them meeting our request. They also allowed us an early check in which was so nice. The employees were very helpful and so courteous.
The had complimentary wifi. The breakfast was complimentary as well and had a nice selection. They also offered a dinner (Mon.-Fri.). We were there for 2 nights of it and both times it was pretty good. One night was stroganoff noodles w/meatballs-corn-and salad. I enjoyed this meal. The second night was augratin potatoes-pulled pork sandwich-baked beans-salad. This was not as good, but that may just be my taste. I don't care for pulled pork and the potatoes were not very good. They also offer ice tea, lemonade, wine and bud and bud light on tap. Very generous in my opinion.
Lobby was very nice with a large salt water fish tank. Fresh baked cookies in the evening at front desk.
We had a king suite. This is a 3 room suite one being the bathroom and then the bedroom and then the kitchen and living area together. Has a pull out sofa, fridge, stove top, microwave, 2 large flat screen TV's, 2 phones, dishes, silver wear, toaster, etc.
Shower was pretty good--not the greatest, but certainly not the worst. Maybe could use new shower heads. The water temperature runs very hot, careful not to burn yourself.
We had the pool area for a couple days before they closed it for repairs. Was really nice and am sure it'll be even better when done. In the meantime they are offering another option to use pool at Crowne Plaza Hotel across the street. They also have a hot tub. All nice!
Plenty of parking. Laundry facilities--$2 per load for wash and then again for dry.
Will stay here again when we in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites by Hilton® Fort Myers gives you the space to do things your way in this charming South Florida city. Whether you’re visiting for business, spending a weekend shooting the fairways at the many South Florida golf courses, or simply catching some winter sun on Gulf of Mexico beaches, our suites let you do things your way. Use this all-suite hotel – only 8 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport – as a family base for taking everyone touring the Everglades and beyond. We’re located within the Bell Tower shopping complex.Work to your own routine while we take care of the little things. A hot full breakfast served seven days a week and evening dinner and drinks*, served Monday through Thursday, are included with your stay. Stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our convenience store. Work smart in your suite or under poolside sun with WiFi throughout this all-suite Fort Myers hotel.A fitness center equipped with modern cardio equipment and free weights sits alongside an outdoor pool, allowing you to maintain any exercise program. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel basketball court. Spend some time in the Bell Tower Shops, where you’ll find excellent shopping, restaurants and a movie theater within one block of the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Fort Myers hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Ft Myers @ Bell Tower Hotel Fort Myers
- Hilton Fort Myers
- Homewood Suites Fort Myers
- Homewood Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Homewood Suites
- Fort Myers Hilton