All reviews front desk manager's reception free beer room was clean myers airport an early morning flight ft myers the shuttle driver wonderful stay outdoor pool would definitely stay here again spring training complimentary breakfast the breakfast area very nice hotel easy access waffles
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We chose this hotel because of the proximity to the airport - we had an early morning flight to catch. Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Rooms were clean and well appointed. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport running once per hour. Also has bars/restaurants within walking distance - that was handy as we did not have a car.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Pellaz,

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much. It is great knowing that you found the hotel and our amenities to your liking and had a wonderful experience. Hopefully, we could be of service to you again sometime soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

All aspects of my stay exceeded my expectations. It was a pleasure to stay at the Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75. I highly recommend this hotel for it excellent customer service, cleanliness and location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank G7083SXchristopherw
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear G7083SXchristopherw,

I am loss for words and humbled by your review. From all of us at the Hampton Inn Airport, please accept my sincerest thanks for your wonderful comments. It is my fervent wish to keep delivering on our promise to provide great customer service and comments like yours certainly gives us a reason to keep going. Thank you again and I do wish you a great and blessed evening.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The staff was great the amenities were great and every thing was clean and inviting. I'll definitely revisit this hotel again and recommend it for business or pleasure. The breakfast buffet was very nice and thr staff had great customer service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank shanjfaith1

Dear shanjfaith1,

What a wonderful review. I am grateful for your comments and glad that we have met your expectations and enjoyed your stay well enough to recommend our property. Thank you. I do hope we get to see you here again sometime soon. Have a great evening.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived around 1:30 am after a long delay at the airport and a fiasco away another hotel. The desk clerk was great. Only had a few hours of sleep but the beds were comfy. The room was great. The breakfast was so-so. The money was well spent.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gene B

Dear Gene B,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience however short lived it was. Hopefully, you will come back and have the chance to spend your time with us longer. Have a safe trip wherever your next plan takes you. Have a great evening.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Wow what a great hotel. Stayed here after a terrible experience at an Embassy Suites down the road. Everything from check-in to check out was perfect. They even had a small cocktail hour that night with drinks and snacks. Pool was fantastic as well. The hotel shuttle to the airport was excellent as well. Will be back when my travels take me to this area of Florida. Well done.

Room Tip: Third floor is the floor to be on
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sk8erb0y

Dear sk8erb0y,

Thank you. I am humbled by your kind comments and on behalf of the whole staff our sincerest thanks. It is our goal to deliver the best customer service we can and I know it is a hit and miss often no matter how much we tried. Hearing these kind of reviews makes us just work harder to deliver and achieve our goal. Guest Satisfaction. I deeply appreciate it and grateful. Thank you again and do come visit us again.