“A nice surprise!”

Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We had a totally unexpected stay at this hotel due to an overnight delay of our flight leaving Southwest Airport. Must say this was one of the nicest airport hotels we have stayed in!
The general manager of the hotel was very pleasant and was even driving the shuttle to expedite getting the stranded airline passengers to the hotel.
The rooms were very quiet and the beds comfortable. Each room has a refrigerator, microwave and free wireless internet.
Apparently it is very close to both the Boston Red Sox & Minnesota Twins spring training facility and to Fort Myers shopping malls!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyTrails2go

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This was truly a gem. It was a very nice place to stay. It was clean, friendly staff, and very reasonable!! Upon arrival they gave us coupons for complimentary drinks during "Happy Hour". So many hotels in this area were very expensive, but we clicked on the hotel web site on the "specials" and our room with a king bed was only $69- unheard of, near an airport. We would definately stay here again, even if we had to pay a llittle more!

Room Tip: I'm not sure the rooms that have a door off to the pool, would be worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ctbs
Reviewed 28 March 2012

When we missed our flight I was a little concerned where we would spend the night... surprisingly our hotel stay was very pleasant. Starting with a very friendly free shuttle ride with Bill we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is very clean and the beds are quite comfortable. Every employee we encountered were friendly and concerned that we enjoyed our stay, from the front desk to the Bistro. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed one night and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very convenient - less than 2 miles from the Fort Meyers Airport. The hotel's shuttle provided free transportation to/from the airport and also to/from Gulf Coast Town Center Mall which is a huge outdoor mall 4 miles away and fun to walk around under the lights at night!

The outdoor pool is heated making it much more enjoyable at night when the airs cools down. The hot tub was also clean and a very comfortable temperature at night.

Being just about 4 years old, the hotel still looks new and was very clean.

The bed was very comfortable, the hall was quiet, although I did hear a phone ring at 5 am in a nearby room.

My friend arrived without her luggage and the hotel provided needed toiletries, which were much appreciated. There was very nice soap, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner in the bathroom. Also in the room were a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, cable TV, micro wave oven, and refrigerator.

The free breakfast was just juice, coffee, and pastries. But a full breakfast cooked to order was available for purchase in the Bistro.

The excercise room had a nice variety of equipment which was clean and in excellent condition. Also a TV.

The Business Center in the hotel had just one of two computers working, so some people had to wait to get on the computer.

Warm cookies in the lobby late afternoon!

Very friendly and helpful staff. I would love to go back for another stay!

Room Tip: My room had a lovely view overlooking the outdoor pool and trees across the way. No buildings obstr...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly F
Reviewed 7 March 2012

After being bumped from a flight and left without any toothpaste or deodorant, this hotel and staff were so friendly and accommodating. I had many requests, since I was without a suitcase, and what they couldn't come up with they were able to help me by giving me a shuttle ride to a shopping center to get what I needed. They knew I was not paying, but they treated me like I was family. The hotel was the cleanest I have seen, that includes pool, hot tub, as well as the eating area. I went back to the airport hoping I would be bumped so I could go back to the Floridian Airport Inn and my new made friends!

Room Tip: Rooms had a small refrigerator and microwave!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2 km away
Best Western Airport Inn
Best Western Airport Inn
#7 of 59 in Fort Myers

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

Address: 13600 Treeline Ave S, Fort Myers, FL 33913-8896 (Formerly Floridian Airport Inn)
Region: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Price Range: ₹ 7,668 - ₹ 16,413 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport 3*
Welcome to your gateway to all that Southwest Florida has to offer! The Four Points by Sheraton is the closest hotel to the New Jet Blue Park (Fenway South) and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and offers over-sized, tastefully appointed rooms in a variety of room types. We offer the amenities you want and deliver them with the highest level of customer service! Our restaurant, Verandas, is open from 6:30am to 10pm for your dining pleasure. We also offer a selection of Beer and Wine. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.