WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 124
US$ 115
Hampton.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 90
US$ 120
Hotels.com
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 312
US$ 287
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsburner stovesized refrigeratortoilet paperrooms are cleanft myerscristalbrittanyfloridablvdsoaplaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I checked in and it was easy I got to my room it was clean as i walked back to the elevator i seen a young man he said welcome to woodsprings i hope you enjoy your stay.. By the way if you need anything to make your stay better let me know.. i was so happy to know that even the maintenance guy wanted to make my stay good... thank you woodsprings for making this easy.. i will be back..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davekirkland1969
Jason A, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

" Thank you for the great review. We are so glad you appreciated our helpful, friendly staff. We hope you come back again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Soon As We Checked In The Hotel,Tyra & Cristal Greeted Us With A Smile & Pizza/Sodas For The Guests. It Was Guest Appreciation Day When We Arrived. Our Room Was Nice & Clean. Perfect Location For Me..

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Jackie G
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel, Jackie! We are delighted to hear you appreciated the clean room, great staff, and that our location was convenient for you. And what a great time to come --- on guest appreciation night with pizza and smiles! We work hard to provide an all-around great guest experience and we love hearing from satisfied guests. It makes our day! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Ok, so this was my first time at Fort Myers, and got this hotel from Hotels.com anyway when we arrived here I was told by the employee at the front door that this is a smoking free rooms, when I entered the room my room smelled like and ash tray and the pillows smelled like cigarette smoke !! The floor was so dirty that my socks immediately became black!! So I took the towel to see how dirty it was, and on this picture I’m sure you can see it for yourself!! The microwave does not work, the room smelled really bad, and guess what what !! Yesss you guess it!! They have live and dead Cockroaches!! Seriously I could not believe my eyes!! One of them I killed it myself!! I am scared if they have bed bugs or something, I told the guy at the front lobby and he said they will check it out, besides they not even once came at my room to check anything!! They did not change any bed sheets or they didn’t even try to ask if we needed anything!! And the people around us I see are a working class ‘witch is perfectly fine’ but they get drunk at night and are very loud on the back of the parking lot,. I have stayed in some bad MOTELS in DETROIT Michigan, and believe me when I say !! This place is sooo bad is not even funny. In conclusion who ever reads this, please ooohhhh please do not come down this place !! Seriously you will hate even the idea returning back to this place after a long day at the beach !! And I cannot believe that I payed so much for this hotel !!! I want my money back !! But just leaving this place is good enough for me !!!!!

Ps. If you don’t believe me, I have pictures of the Cockroaches and the dirty towels, so just respond and I will gladly send you the pictures on your email.

Sincerely
A surprise costumer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience during your stay. We have passed along your feedback and we wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I was quite surprised that the Board of Health allows this facility to be open to the public. I stayed in worse places, in the rural areas of Central America and China, but I've never experienced anything like this in a developed country. I was there for a week and they never change the sheets once, nor clean the room nor provided fresh towels.

Stayed: February 2018
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are sorry you were disappointed with your stay. Our goal is to provide an all-around positive experience for every guest. It sounds like your experience left you with a bad impression which is not our goal.

WoodSpring Suites is a value focused extended stay hotel, which is why we offer bi-weekly housekeeping for extended stay guests and an option to add more frequent cleaning to their rooms as it meets their needs and budget. This allows us to provide the best value possible for our guests so that they customize their stay just the way they would like and pay for the amenities they want to use.
Best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was the worst place I've ever been in. Dirty, window leaks, our room ceiling leaked (was on 2nd floor of 4), safety hazard, no lights in hall or stairs when power went out, Awful,awful, awful, dirty...............

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.