“Perfection”

Tino's Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #463 of 928 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had the Milanese de pollo and the pescado a la veracruzana. Both were perfect and more than we could eat. Perhaps the three free servings of chips and salsa filled us up before the meals arrived. Of course preparation takes time. It is prepared to order. If you want fast food go to McDonald’s or Taco Bell.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant. The service was sub-par. The servers appeared to be inexperienced and the food took a long time from order to table. My tacos were a bit on the spicy side, but I did not mind it. The black rice and beans were too salty for my taste. My wife's torta also had a bit of a kick to it, but was enjoyable.

So, if you like bad service and spicy Mexican food, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon Tino’s on our way into Publix. This is a hidden gem. Quiet, clean, and the food was amazing. We had empanadas and tacos al pastor. The empanadas were light and crispy. The tacos al pastor were maybe the best we’ve had..served with cilantro and onion. Both the tomatillo salsa and red salsa were great - the red had a little kick, which we enjoyed. A perfect stop!

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We discovered this gem tucked away in the Summerlin Crossings Publix shopping center. Very clean and well ran by family. Food was excellent. Not your average Mexican food, this is authentic and seasoned nice. Reasonable priced and service was very good! Give this place a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My wife and I love good authentic Mexican Food. We were disappointed when out last favorite restaurant shut down, and we missed good mexican food. This place opened recently and we have been eating there at least once a week ever since. It is family owned and everyone is very friendly. The real draw is the food. The bistec and pork are delicious, so are the refried beans. The tomatillo sauce is spot on, and a perfect addition to the bistec enceballado. The nachos are great, and so are the empanadas. The house flan with caramel sauce is possibly the best that I have ever had. This IS NOT Fuzzy's, and it is not Tex-Mex. This is good, freshly prepared mexican food.

1  Thank Icker96