“Amazing food to say the least”
Review of Smoke BBQ

Smoke BBQ
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 22
Description: Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Spare Ribs, Baby Back Ribs, Sausage, Chicken, Wings, Pastrami, Burnt Ends, Beef Ribs, our campus's Mac 'n' Cheese, homemade BBQ sauces, and more! Award-winning BBQ slow-smoked in-house daily! "Best ribs in South Florida" - Sun Sentinel "Pastrami better than Katz's...the sandwich of my dreams" - Sun Sentinel Winner- "Best Beef Brisket"-Boca Mag "Best Ribs" - New Times We cater!!
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We had the opportunity to eat at Smoke on October 10, 2018. I mainly wanted to try their Smoked Pastrami, which they rant about. I was not disappointed the meat was so tender and amazing. I tried in my head to compare it to Katz’s Pastrami and I am not nor can I compare. Two different experiences I am a New Yorker so not doing it. But let me say you will not be disappointed if you like smoked barbecue and you like pastrami win win win. My wife had the pulled pork and it was also good.

The place has an old school barbecue spot feeling. The smell of smoke is definitely in the air, but the place is tucked in with between some interesting shops in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. It is worth the trip.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I heard that Smoke BBQ was opening another location in Boca Raton. I didn’t know about the first one so I looked them up and we went for lunch. Smoke is hands down the best barbecue I’ve ever had in Florida. The ribs, pulled pork and smoked sausage were excellent but the brisket was the best I’ve ever had, anywhere. It’s small, old school and the atmosphere is exactly what you want in a good old southern barbecue. The pulled pork and sausage sandwich was delicious as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Located in a strip of shops off US 1.
Metered parking @ .50 per hour
with a 3 hour maximum.
First time there due to reviews.
In around 2 pm on a Sunday.
Not busy at all.
Place your order at the counter
and they will bring it to your table.
Looks like after meat is cooked
it is held in a warmer until served.
That is OK but it never comes to you HOT,
just barely warm.
Before you are finished it is COLD.
Unfortunately this seems to be the norm
at most places.
Ordered 2 meat meal with 2 sides.
Beef brisket, pork spare ribs,
beans and cold slaw. $ 15.99
Small portions of everything.
Brisket was a little dry but flavorful,
needed sauce.
Ribs (4, little 4 inch pieces) were OK
but come on, for the price they could
afford to give you a couple more.
The beans were typical canned pork and beans.
The cold slaw was OK.
Way toooo far from to go back.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Great stop if you are working or vacationing in the area. Ribs are outstanding....not fancy in the upscale area, however, if you are looking for some good eats, this is the place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Made the trip South for smoked beef ribs. I’d heard of this spot and was eager to check it out. Has a nice industrial atmosphere, big chalkboard menu, and a friendly staff. All drinks except iced tea is by bottle or can. Ordered the beef rib, coleslaw and homemade barbecued chips. Condiment bar has excellent self-service tangy dill pickle slices! Coleslaw was excellent as well. Chips were mild on the spices but super crunchy. The beef rib was okay. The experience was hindered by not removing the silver membrane on the ribs. Really tough to get the meat off. Liked what I had but the battle with plastic fork and knife was daunting.