“CUBAN COFFEE GEM”

Santa Barbara Coffee Shop
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Don't be put off by the nondescript exterior of this cafe. They serve some baked goods and sandwiches. But I came just for the Cuban coffee. I ordered a double shot of that coffee. I spoke Spanish with the lady behind the counter, as she spoke no English. Apparently there is a Cuban enclave living in the area. There was a handful of other customers who walked in while I sipped my coffee. Some of them spoke to each other in English, some spoke to others in Spanish. Neat but simple place.

And that double shot of Cuban coffee was delicious. And so cheap!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

The Cafe con Leche is superb, the Santa Barbara sandwich is a Cuban sandwich with chorizo, most excellent. Everything I have ever had here has been great. My favorite Cuban Cafeteria in Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Awesome food!! I had the Steak Sandwich and it was fantastic. Love the little potato sticks they put in it. My girlfriend had the Midnight Sandwich and she loved it. We finished it off with a guava pastelito(i think that's how you spell it) and a shot of cuban coffee. We will be back for sure. If you're in the area, try it out. We are glad we did and will be back for sure. JA

1  Thank James A
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I don't drink coffee and my wife does. This was merely a coffee stop. She loved it if you read the headline, you'll know how she felt. It is a must stop if you drink coffee. Check it out

1  Thank TheGovernor31
Reviewed 14 March 2015

If you enjoy good Cuban coffee this is the place to go. Not only is the coffee unbelievable but the owner is simply amazing. We recently went in to get some coffee and the owner spent 15 minutes explaining the details of Cuban coffee, which coffee beans are the best, how to make the coffee and improve the taste. And after all of this explanation he insisted that we not pay for our drinks. In other words not only will you get amazing coffee here but you will a touch of the human spirit. If I could give the place 6 stars I would.

1  Thank Karl C