“What a place!”
Review of Pizza Craft

Pizza Craft
Ranked #389 of 1,435 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Description: Wood Fired Artisanal Pizzas, Homemade Pastas and Italian Specialities. Hidden Speakeasy Craft Cocktail Bar and Event Space
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The food is divine and attention is paid to every detail. All of the homemade ingredients really adds to the appeal of the food. Great pizza crust, great homemade cheese, great pasta. I am always looking forward to going back before I have ever left. Great experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times and loved the pizza especially the crust. It was as close to the best pizzas I have had around the world. I don't know if it was true but the first time the waitress told me they get a special flour from Wisconsin. Well the last time the crust wasn't the same and tasted like everyone's cardboard, instead of the dreamlike substance I first had there. I asked the manager and he shrugged it off like I was crazy. The difference is night and day. At the very least the could have said they ran out but it will be back. I am not sure about this place but so many restaurants start off great and think their customers can't tell the difference. Let me know when you go back the your original recipe and ingredients or let me know that whomever made the dough has gone back to they way ownership wanted it when they opened. Maybe it was a bad day.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

My wife and I went to Pizzacraft fort Lauderdale on Himmarshee Blvd. We ordered each a glass of wine and a Charcuterie Board Appetizer at Market Price which was $25 (the costliest thing on the menu other than two nightly specials). I didn't complain about the cost and accepted it. The Charcuterie Board came with five small toasts and I asked for some more. Since I was hurrying to make a movie, I asked for the check while waiting for the additional bread. I was shocked that I was charged $2.00. Only when ordering entree's ( all of which are cheaper than $25) is bread provided. The waiter stated that rules are rules and I returned the bread and had the check adjusted. The presumed manager came and offered the bread for this time only. Since we were in a hurry, I declined the bread and felt insulted on how I was handled. I had been to that restaurant since its opening, but will NEVER go back after being treated like that. The customer service stinks and it starts from the top

1  Thank gepsteye
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I decided to take a risk and try the smoked chicken white pizza with Brie and glazed peaches, and I'm happy I did! You think the flavors wouldn't work well together, but it was a great take on a gourmet pizza. The pizza isn't two big, it can serve two people comfortably (3 slices each) so keep that in mind when dining with your party. The arancini appetizer was delicious too! Thankfully the bolognese was made with beef and not pork, so I was able to have it.

Overall this was a great take on Italian food, and I will definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Saturday chicken special delicious!! Make reservations, very popular. Good for dinner before theater