All reviews the property manager hours number studio king room adorable hotel pool area was inviting type hotels keurig machine mini apartment hotel was recently renovated great small hotel arrived late at night minute walk building work classic florida awesome place to stay fridge freezer quiet location
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I loved our the stay here at Nobleton! Updated and modern 1 bed suite on the 1st floor. The room was very, very clean and spacious. I love the fact there was no creepy carpet or bedding in the room. Nevertheless, I still put my own sheets of theirs anyway...My husband is very particular about hotel cleanliness and he was impressed and comfortable. The hotel is one block away from the beach...so no busy traffic or noise.
Loved the shower; the water was hot and had excellent pressure when we stayed there. The parking lot was being re-paved during our stay so parking was a little hectic. The property manager apologized and ensured we didn't get any tickets for parking on the sidewalk. Construction was just starting across the street but the noise was not bothersome to us. I loved the pool! The pool area, bbq pit, and tables were kept up nicely. Nobleton has a secured gate at night which was awesome. Would definitely book here again.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Stayed for 10 days Feb-Mar 17, loved this hotel. Arrived late at night 10pm, was meet by Ellie who showed us the key safe for our room. Great location to beach, used the beach chairs & towels provided. The room was prefect for us, spotless on arrival, the kitchen enables you to make a light breakfast or lunch, great coffee machine. We always had hot water in the shower, just let it run for a couple of minutes. Spent a lot of time on the beach at Lauderdale by the Sea, about 8 miles away. Didn't hire a car but used the Sun Trolley ($1), Galt Link (free from Galleria Mall) and city bus no. 11 ($2). The room was serviced each time we left the sign on the doors, usually clean towels, bins emptied etc. Ellie, Kim & Chris were all really helpful and there is always some-one around from 9am - 5pm or a phone call away. Have to mention our favourite bar/restaurant Casablanca's, just at 5 minute walk away, great staff, food and music. Yes, there is construction site opposite but there is so much to do in Fort Lauderdale we didn't spend much time by the pool, construction noise cannot be heard in the room (203). Kim helped us book the Everglades Air boat Trip, the company picked us up from the hotel and dropped us back, a great day out. Would definitely go back

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAWSurrey
Reviewed 2 March 2017

First of all, I want to make it clear that my wife and I are not fussy travelers by anyone's standards. Most of our reviews are 5 stars. We also understand that by staying in smaller boutique hotels we are going to stay in small rooms and give up certain amenities - both of which we are fine with. That being said, we are generally happy to deal with unforeseen problems. But one thing we will not tolerate without reporting is being lied to. This hotel's office is only open for a short window in late afternoon. If you arrive before or after, they make arrangements to leave you a key. They sent us a nice e-mail days before our arrival outlining this process. Since we had flexibility on our arrival date, I e-mailed back that we would arrive at 4pm and they confirmed back the office would be staffed. Upon arrival at 4pm, noone was in the office and after waiting 15 minutes, there were three couples then waiting to check in. What I noticed immediately upon arrival was the incredibly loud construction taking place on the what eventually will be 12 story building directly across the street - I remarked to Elly that I tend to have bad luck with construction - Elly was cordial and checked us in - she gave me a sheet with several "rules" of the hotel which I looked over hastily since we were all in a rush to allow the couples behind us to check in. That evening, after an afternoon at the beach, I attempted to take a shower. The water never got hot - it went back and forth from cool to lukewarm. I noticed that the new Delta temperature handle did not extend to hot - it seemed to me that it had been rigged that way - something internally was blocking its progress. The office was closed so I called Elly and she told me that they had never had that complaint before but to try running it for a long time. (Not particularly ecologically sound - they also did not recycle.) I took a cool shower and then my wife took a cool shower and no improvement. The next day after returning to the room early evening the room had not been made up. I called Elly and she asked me if we had put the card (other side of do not disturb doorknob placard) out before noon. I told her I wasn't aware that I needed to - she replied, yes we require this as we do not provide safes in the rooms. (how about hiring trustworthy people?????) She said I could come down to the office to get clean towels. When I got the towels, I again mentioned that I hadn't been told about putting the card out. She said "I told you when you checked in" I said I would definitely have remembered and you did not. She insisted that she did because she "tells everyone". I reminded her that there were two other couples waiting to check in at the time. I also told her that we still had no hot water in the shower (oddly enough there was very hot water coming from the sink). She became belligerent and said "If you want I will give you a complete refund and you can leave now" which made it clear that noone was going to try to fix the shower problem. I was tempted to buy a screwdriver and fix it myself.

I then checked the reviews for the hotel on Tripadvisor and saw that others experienced no hot water so she had lied about never having that complaint before. She lied to me about telling me that I needed to hang a "make up room' placard before noon. And it would have been ingenuous to have warned us about the active construction across the street. I'm sure others have had very pleasant stays at the Nobleton but we don't like being lied to and will not be back.

BTW, the construction starts at 7:30am and doesn't quit until 6:30p.m. - have to admit with two towering cranes going non-stop it is enjoyable to watch but the noise was incredible - so much for a quiet sit down by the pool. They are also working all day Saturdays - Sunday was the only quiet day. I spoke with one of the construction workers and he said they are behind schedule and doesn't think it will be finished until well into 2018. I would advise finding somewhere less noisy until they are finished.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gregory R
Chris G, Owner at Nobleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to share your thoughts. Just to clarify- we offered you a full refund,relocation and room change to assist you- to get your stay back on track. Which you declined all of those options . Our customers enjoy our location, proximity to the beach and the renovated rooms plus our customer "first" efforts- so your comments leave us feeling - we missed the mark with you.
Ellie and i both wish that we could have made you happy at the nobleton, but understand - we were not the right place for you.
Thanks again for sharing and do come back to sunny florida!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Super close to the beach- less than 5 minute walk and close to many restaurants and bars (10 min walk to main strip).

My room had a small kitchenette with a pretty big fridge and microwave. They have a Keurig individual machine and complimentary water. It was also equipped with cups, plates and cutlery and all the items I needed to clean them.

It's very clean and I really liked the pool and pool area. They provide guests with beach chairs and beach towels. Awesome hotel I will definitely come back the next time I visit Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights at Nobleton and enjoyed it! It was about a 10 minute walk from all the restaurants/bars and beach, which was perfect for us! Quiet and has lots of privacy. The property is also gorgeous and made for great pictures! The staff was very friendly and always asking if there was anything we needed. Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: All rooms were very nice and had great views!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple