All reviews fridge and microwave walking distance would stay again tamarack cvs rates miami port
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've spent my holiday in this hotel. I must say I expected more cause the hotel wasn't exptremely cheap. Breakfast is really continental, just bagels, butter, spread cheese, apples, oat meal, cornflakes and some muffins. Every morning the same. The dining room is not so big enough. All the receptionists have been very helpful and nice to us. It has been a bit worse with cleaning of our room. Sometimes it has not been cleaned at all. When we asked that from the hotel maids, the simply refused, so the receptionist had to solve it. The location of the hotel is ok, not so far from the beach and the center, cca 25 mins drive...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The hotel was a very nice place. The service was nice and the make sure that you are taking care of. The room was small, but it was a good night sleep. The bedding was clean and the let you know who cleaned your room. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon in Florida. We found this place on priceline. They don't have a laundry facility on-site. The bed wasn't very comfortable either. We probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shatoriah

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The hotel is very clean, rooms are nice, excellent customer service, I really recommend this hotel for business or pleasure, rooms are modern and spacious the managers and all personal are very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. I am so pleased to hear you had such a great stay with us. I have shared your review and your kind words with the staff. Thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Family and Pet friendly, smoke free facility, where they treat you like part of the family. Spacious rooms with complimentary WiFi, microwave, refrigerator, comfy beds and our southern widow give us a great view of the pool. Short distance from I 95 and Florida Turnpike.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you so much your awesome review. We're so happy to hear this is your home away from home.
Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.