All reviews breakfast lady close proximity bed was comfortable tamarack cvs rates miami microwave
Reviewed 31 August 2017

My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon in Florida. We found this place on priceline. They don't have a laundry facility on-site. The bed wasn't very comfortable either. We probably wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shatoriah
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The hotel is very clean, rooms are nice, excellent customer service, I really recommend this hotel for business or pleasure, rooms are modern and spacious the managers and all personal are very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. I am so pleased to hear you had such a great stay with us. I have shared your review and your kind words with the staff. Thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Family and Pet friendly, smoke free facility, where they treat you like part of the family. Spacious rooms with complimentary WiFi, microwave, refrigerator, comfy beds and our southern widow give us a great view of the pool. Short distance from I 95 and Florida Turnpike.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you so much your awesome review. We're so happy to hear this is your home away from home.
Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Great place away from home great location has a poll and lots of parking it's in close proximity of restaurants bars laundromat cvs etc continental breakfasts is available for free and it was amazing I really enjoyed my stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.
It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We trivaled for a wedding. The location was suggested by family because it was near by. We usually stay in resorts. I have to say we we're pleasently surprised. We stayed in a suite which gsve us extra space. The room was very clean. The first thing I checked was the bathroom, which was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was plenty and included waffles, a plus for my daughter. Pool area was clean enough for its location. The staff was very friendly. The hallways need to be kept up as the floors were filthy. The floors of the room was clean, however. Good value.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.