A couple of weeks ago we went to Ft Lauderdale for a little winter vacation and to run their half marathon. We picked the Tropi Rocks because it sounded like a novel place. It surpassed our expectations. If you want a gym or a marble lobby or the Hilton around the corner this is not that. But if you want a nice room with an equiped kitchen and a great value for the money - this is a wonderful place. Mick and Patty were great & I would say that we became "friends" with Mick by the 2nd day. Its 1 1/2 blocks off the beach. They give you beach towels and beach chairs to take to the beach. They cared and had lots of personal suggestions of unique places to eat and see. We happen to rent a scooter from a place just down the street and Mick let us keep it inside their gated tropical gardens ( small but nice) over night. It just made us feel more comfortable. We did not find anything wrong with the room we were in. It wasn't new but it was clean and comfortable. We had a good time on our trip and a lot of it had to do with the atmosphere of the Tropi Rocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For centuries, Fort Lauderdale Beach has traditionally been among America's top tropical destinations. We're warm year-round. We offer endless world-famous beaches and world-class venues. In this spirit, we spared no expense updating the quintessential Tropirock Hotel - evoking memories of the golden age of travel when rooms were stylish and attentive service made you feel exceptional. Tropirock's now one of North Beach Village's most popular boutique hotels - where seascapes, watersports and heated pools arouse family fun but at an extraordinary value. Walk just 3-minutes to sunny beaches and unforgettable dining or 10,000 family entertainment options! And when you return, you'll find our Village Hosts with their concierge-like services attentive to your family's needs. We'll help everyone feel uniquely comfortable and delighted. Our motto, "Under promise and over deliver," speaks of Tropirock's value. After all, our attention to detail is evident in our use of custom tiled floors, fine woods and creative decor. Our spacious rooms have state-of-the-art flat screens and coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there are never resort fees. Book Tropirock today and today your beach holiday begins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropi Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropi Rock Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Tropi Rock Fort Lauderdale