US$ 80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

US$ 139
US$ 125
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 144
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 219
US$ 180
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 138
US$ 123
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 163
  • Beachfront
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$ 406
US$ 223
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 191
Official Site
  • Pool
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
2,654 results
All reviewssoda shopprivate beachping pongshuffle boardmichael holmesminiature golffamily photosan executive suitequiet poolfree chairsold floridaliving roommain restaurantpool barbreakfast buffetfamily vacationan umbrella
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I made by mistake 2 reservations using Booking.com (#2020876315 and #1621207869) to stay at mar lago.

Hours later I noticed that it was a mistake and then ask them to cancel it.

What was my shock when I saw they billed me 50% out of those 2 reservations which I canceled in matter of hours later from issueing it. The total hit was $500+

So, very very disappointed with that policy. I would expect a some fair tolerance over such short cancelation time spans.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
James P, General Manager at Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Gustavo H, our records show you booked 4 reservations through Booking.com for the same dates. Please contact me at 954-523-6511 to help me better understand how you wanted to book your stay with us. Regards, James Pancallo, GM

Reviewed 13 January 2018

There is no doubting that this property is in a great location, with its own large, private beach in Fort Lauderdale. It also has nice grounds.

However, the hotel itself is tired and has seen better days. It really needs a complete refurbishment. Our room was a spacious suite, but again very dated with an old bathroom. The worst thing for me was that the walls were so thin that you could hear the people talking in the room next door. Fortunately, they all seemed to go to bed at a reasonable time, but I can imagine that if you were next door to a noisy person who stayed up late it could be very unpleasant.

However, to be more positive the food was good in the restaurant, and some of the staff were very helpful (while others seem unhappy).

This place may suit some people but if, like me, you are looking for a modern hotel and more soundproof rooms, there are other options in Fort Lauderdale in the same price range.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PS01
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My family of 14 stayed 3 nights prior to a cruise and 1 day after disembarking. After a late arrival we were welcomed in a very friendly manner. The whole resort was dominated by an atmosphere of style and service that you dont find very often elsewhere. The rooms and dining hall were of a high standard and so also the outdoor area. The food was excellent. All together. Superb!!!

Room Tip: In the main building with a balcony towards the ocean.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We stayed in the Lago Mar for two nights prior to a cruise. We had two families with 4 children and a teenager and the hotel was perfect for everyones needs. The whole experience was very relaxing and the staff are amazing. I would highly recommend and if I ever need to stay in Fort Lauderdale again I shall be staying here.

1  Thank Maeve M
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! I found it on Trip Advisor originally, booked it for several days before and after our cruise. Was drawn to it because of the private beach. I am SO glad that we stayed here! From Keithra and Kevin at the Front Desk and Concierge's Desk to Fran at the Parlor to Jamie, James and David at the beach.....everyone is so very nice and helpful! Oh, I don't want to forget Joan in the main restaurant! So nice! Also, the hotel is just brimming with old-time elegance and glamour. It reminds me of an old Hollywood movie.....but not so fancy that you feel out of place just walking around in your swimsuit, cover-up and flip flops! The hotel is kept in very good shape, the pools are beautiful, lots of things to keep kids entertained, the private beach is a dream and the guys at the Concierge's Desk know all about the nightlife and great restaurants in Fort Lauderdale! I plan on telling ALL if my friends and relatives about this wonderful hotel!

Room Tip: The hotel is in a U shape that surrounds the beautiful pool so it would be hard to get a bad room.
3  Thank Erin S