I have held multiple business meetings at the Courtyard over the past 3 years with groups ranging from 10-40 attendees. The accommodations, meeting rooms, and the staff’s attention to detail have been simply outstanding. All of my guests have been impressed and often comment that it seems more like a “full service Marriott” than a Courtyard. The rooms’ views of the ocean are as good, if not better than any location in Fort Lauderdale and the Events team led by Alison Higgins goes above-and-beyond to make business meetings productive and enjoyable.
The hotel’s location is directly on A1A and across the street from the Intercostal. There is walking access to a large marina with options for boat charters etc. There are some great restaurants, bars, and music steps away, so my guests do not need to drive, which is a great benefit when hosting business meetings. Many attendees take their families, who enjoy the hotel’s amenities and the beach during the meetings and many often extend their stay.
I highly recommend the courtyard for business and pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott