1,925 results
All reviewsbubba gumpsacross the streetgreat locationcourtyard marriottcorner roompool barfloor to ceiling windowssun deckfort lauderdale beachwithin walking distancevalet parkinglas olasocean viewking suitewater taxismall poolper night
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Last week we had to leave our home in Naples due to damage from the hurricane. Our insurance company found us a room at this hotel. We ran over in the middle of the night and checked in...Lauderdale also suffered a hit...upon checking in we were greeted by Jack the valet manager...he was wonderfully helpful.

At the front desk we were greeted by "Britney" and she made us feel like we were family....what a careing and sincer young lady. She listened to our nightmare story and made us feel so much better. Checked us into a lovely corner room, we are on day five and the entire staff is just wonderful.

Room Tip: Book corner suite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Triana G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hello TequliaSunrise,

Thank you for sharing with us your comments on your stay here with us at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach. We are so pleased to hear that all of our staff was able to make you feel right at home after Hurricane Irma. Thank you for giving us your feedback and we look forward to you visiting us again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel and it did not disappoint. The first time I had a room in the back of the hotel directly over the ocean. That was a regular sized room. This time I had a suite with water view and could see the ocean and the inter-coastal. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The room had very comfortable bedding. I like this hotel because it is on the road in front of the beach. Where this hotel is situated it is a one way road while in other areas it is a much wider two way road in front of the hotels. I also like the size of this hotel as it is not a giant property and easy to maneuver. The pool is a little small but the pool deck is large with plenty of towels available to take to the beach. The outdoor bar/restaurant staff is awesome. The drinks are good and the salads were great. I would definitely return the next time I am in Fort Lauderdale. One little tip, the hotel parking is very expensive. I think it is $30 a day. Just a little prior to the hotel is an all night parking where you can buy a ticket for a few days in advance and leave it on your dash .This lot adjoins the hotel property and will help you save a bundle.

Room Tip: Ocean or water view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Glenn T
Britney C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hello Brdwaybaby,

We are delighted to know that we were able to exceed your expectations on both of your visits! We are very happy that you were able to enjoy our amenities such as the pool deck area, the Bistro, and the poolside bar. And we would all definitely have to agree with you, our location is ideal being just a few steps from great restaurants, shops, and the beach.

We hope that the third time will also be [another] charm when you come back!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I stayed here for one night while on a business trip. I chose this one because it was the only one close to the beach at a decent price. It's an older hotel but renovated inside. The room was very nice and I had an oceanview room which is definitely worth the small uprade charge. There is a street between all hotels and restaurants and the beach but still a close walk. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Restaurant is on the street under this hotel. The only thing I was disappointed in was the pool. Very small and needs some work, but I'm not a pool person and the beach was awesome! Very close to lots of restaurants and shopping and intercoastal waterways. It was an easy drive to Miami.

Room Tip: Get the oceanview
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Britney C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Hello Yvonne D,

We truly appreciate you taking the time you review your recent stay! Even though it was a business trip, we are happy to know that you were able to enjoy the amenities our property and the local area has to offer. We look forward to serving your again whenever your travels bring you back to the Fort Lauderdale area!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The Courtyard is in a excellent location on Fort Lauderdale beach. It's right across from the beach in a quiet location away from all the lights and sounds from the main strip but yet close enough to it. You have several places to eat right underneath of the hotel and are literally less than 5 minutes away from all the bars and restaurants of the main strip.

We had a 1 bedroom suite on the 8th floor with a great view of the ocean and plenty of room for all three of us. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and good water pressure with lots of hot water in the shower.

The hotel staff were all very friendly and eager to help, the wi-fi although not exceptionally fast was more than adequate. The hotel also has 4 computers for general use in the lobby and one specifically for boarding passes.

The only thing in the hotel I would look to improve is the pool area. Its definitely not an inviting pool. The pool is chlorine based (should change to salt water), looks old and is a little dirty because there is no one throughout the day cleaning it. As much attention as the hotel has put into the patio/sitting area is what should also be done to the pool area. By no means should this discourage you from staying in this hotel because everything else is great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Britney C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hello FERNANDO F,

Thank you for taking the time to share some thoughts of your stay. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the amenities we have to offer along with the local restaurants in the area. Thank you for your feedback on the pool, I will be sure to share this with the appropriate team to ensure this was just an isolated issue that will not occur in the future.

We hope to have the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Its a great location. You can walk anywhere to eat . The staff is very Friendly and the rooms was clean. The only thing I didn't like was 33.00 a day for parking. But the valet drivers was very nice . And didn't take long to get your car. I would definitely go back . But I wouldn't rent a car . Just uber it around everywhere. We drove to let key west on Fri. And it's not worth the drive. 150 miles took 4 hrs down and 5 hrs up.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Britney C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Rusty S,

Thank you for taking the time to share some thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff was kind to you during your stay. I would definitely have to agree with you, our location is great! You can essentially never go hungry with so many options just seconds away from the property. We hope to serve you again very soon!