This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel and it did not disappoint. The first time I had a room in the back of the hotel directly over the ocean. That was a regular sized room. This time I had a suite with water view and could see the ocean and the inter-coastal. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The room had very comfortable bedding. I like this hotel because it is on the road in front of the beach. Where this hotel is situated it is a one way road while in other areas it is a much wider two way road in front of the hotels. I also like the size of this hotel as it is not a giant property and easy to maneuver. The pool is a little small but the pool deck is large with plenty of towels available to take to the beach. The outdoor bar/restaurant staff is awesome. The drinks are good and the salads were great. I would definitely return the next time I am in Fort Lauderdale. One little tip, the hotel parking is very expensive. I think it is $30 a day. Just a little prior to the hotel is an all night parking where you can buy a ticket for a few days in advance and leave it on your dash .This lot adjoins the hotel property and will help you save a bundle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott