1,923 results
All reviewsbubba gumpsacross the streetgreat locationcourtyard marriottcorner roompool barfloor to ceiling windowssun deckfort lauderdale beachwithin walking distancevalet parkinglas olasocean viewking suitewater taxismall poolper night
Reviewed 6 July 2015

We arrived Friday evening for a pre-cruise stay. The airline lost our luggage and I made the wrong reservation for the Courtyard. I told the cab driver at the airport to take us to the Courtyard on the beach and the reservation was for the airport Courtyard. When we arrived Ashley ( deserves a big raise) was awesome and not only got us a room, but gave us a discount due to us not having any luggage and just paid a cab fee for the wrong hotel.
The room was beautiful and very clean! We encountered several housekeeping staff and various other staff members and were all very friendly! So glad I told the cab driver the wrong hotel. :)
Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TexasTravelinggirl_7
Reviewed 5 July 2015

I have been staying at this hotel for several years and it is always fantastic! The staff are always greeting you with a smil and very helpful and courteous. Especially Dania at the Tiki Hut. She always remembers my name and the drink I like even though she helps thousands of customers. She recommends choice of food and drink if you want her to and she is always smiling, friendly and carries on a conversation with everyone. I am there on business but Dania and the staff make me feel this is my home away from home. I would recommend this hotel and do, to everyone.

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are on the north or the south side that give you a view of the beach and ocean along with the city.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Love this location!! Walk out the back and cross the street to the beach. Hotel is walking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops, shopping. The hotel offers many options to get to the port for cruises. Restaurant on site. Coffee shop on site.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jeannie F
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Room was amazing, viewing was breathtaking and hotel was clean and comfortable. Located right across from the beach and above behind Bubba Gump shrimp! Everyone was friendly and service was amazing!

However, I am hotel guest...Gold member Marriot rewards and paying $31 for overnight parking is such a disappointment! No where else to self park! If I wasnt checking in to hotel I can understand charging extra for parking but $31 for hotel guests is ridiculous!

Room Tip: Waterview rooms have best of both worlds! Beach view and marina view!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Can't beat this location, right across from the beach and just down the street from the action and lots of restaurants. We were in room 417, which was a cool corner room with a view of the ocean and the intercostal side. The room was clean and nice. This will stay on our list of future hotels to come back too.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple