After canceling my reservations from another Mariott hotel at Hollywood Beach, I was able to return to this hotel and stay for 3 nights. This is my third stay as a solo traveler at this hotel in a year. The staff is always extremely friendly.i I feel safe stayng at this hotel and the location is incredible. Being a Mariott Rewards and AAA member the summer rates are incredible. The staff is very friendly, very fhey were able to accomodate me again with an ocean view room. Opening your drapes to a wonderful ocean view across the street is breathtaking. Walking distance to a variety of great restaurants, including Bubba Gump next door and St. Barts coffee shop, for breakfast and smoothies if you do not want to eat at the hotel. The hotel offers an oudoor bar lunch and snacks at the pool and the staff if always friendly. Only negative is is you want to sit on the beach since it is a public beach across the street you will have to pay for rental chairs. I was able to buy a little beach chair for $15 from a souvenir shop and donated it to one of the locals on the beach at thee end of my stay. I will definitely recommend this hotel for solo travelers, friends, couples, family and business. Will be coming back again soon...While staying at this hotel you can also enjoy some outdoor walking, jogging, and swimming, local shopping near by besides souvenir shops...can't wait to come back and enjoy the beach and Fort Lauderdale, Florida again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard