I spent one night here with my family over the memorial day weekend. Here is a quick review. PROS: Great location, across the street from the beach, walking distance to great restaurants and bars. Las Olas is a quick 5 minute taxi ride away. Cons: where do I start, upon arrival all the employees looked like they were on vacation. We struggled with our bags and basically were our own bellhops while the employees looked on. We checked in late afternoon so I requested a late check out. Well the gentleman on the other line acted like he was doing me a favor and told me he would give me until noon. Even the holiday inn will suggest becoming a hotel member so a guest can enjoy certain perks. I was totally disgusted with the customer service at this hotel and asked myself "Is this Marriott"? Thank god for Jimmy the valet manager who knew everything about customer service from bottled water to rinsing the car off. Courtyard needs to have you training the other employees about customer service. Overall if you want a great location but don't care about customer service then stay here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott