Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 117
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 117
Destinia.com
US$ 106
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
WyndhamUS$ 117
Hotels.comUS$ 117
HurbUS$ 127
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the rooms were not cleaned very well so much that i had to change rooms during my 3 night stay the staff is not that pleasant but they are not rude just not delightful the beds are comfortable and the area is full of shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft Lauderdale Cypress Cr, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. I'm very sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I will be sharing your comments directly with our housekeeping and front desk team to ensure these problems are addressed. I do hope we'll see you back at La Quinta once again in the future so we can show you just how great we can be.

Reviewed 30 July 2021

This hotel is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. I was ready to check out, shortly after getting into my room. The bed had a large dip in the center. The room was not very clean and the walls are paper thin. Everything was falling apart at this place. From the sign outside to things in the room. It was unbelievable. This hotel has totally turned me off of La Quinta- I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2021
Thank S. C

Thank you for your comments S.C. I'm so sorry for the negative experience you encountered with us. It is our goal that all our guests feel assured, settled in and optimistic about their stay with us. It is clear we did not do that for you. We'll be working hard to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Nice if you want to spend the night in the trap house!
Would not recommend!
Careless staff, stank, dirty, no amenities, Okd out dated and stained furniture, and you might a contact high in the hall way in the way to your ghetto suite! Oh, and if you want to take a shower…hurry, the drains are clogged! Plain awful!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. It is clear we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations. Please reset assured we will be sharing your feedback with our team and using it as training so we can better improve upon where we fall short.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Booked a room for one night until we would be checking in to a resort nearby for the week. The accommodations were okay. The pillows however could stand to be replaced. There were 3 of us and we felt comfortable and safe staying there. The people at the front desk were pleasant. As others have alluded to renovations would be welcomed but I am sure the pandemic and all that went with it may have contributed to the overall lack of funds to allow this. If I needed just a night in the area I would consider this.

1  Thank Kathleen6950

Thank you for sharing your feedback Kathleen. I hope we can exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Booked the room through a third party site ( Priceline )
My other experiences with LaQuinta’s have been very good. Not 4 or 5 star, but certainly consistently clean, efficient and the very basic necessities while feeling safe.

Not this one. I checked in, the agent was friendly, but I have to assume I was given the Priceline room, as the hotel was quite empty and my room was pretty disgusting. I noticed as I strolled up to my room, noticed it was the door with the MOST dents, though most had some. Opened the door to the sticky, mildew smell and an ole a/c unit chugging away. Blood stain on the floor, dirty bathroom, stains on all counters ( I should have taken pictures ) filthy bathroom floor and carpet area. I felt little bites like possibly fleas. A smear of what looked like blood on the trim around bathroom door. Gross. On a positive note, there was a coffee maker, but only provided plastic cups. I just needed a few hours last minute sleep before working at 4am out of town, so I ignored it all.
But the door, scared me. The door had a gap from the trim to the lock and handle about 5 cm wide. If someone wanted to slide a metal bar they could have easily unlocked and opened my door as I slept. I pushed the chair and put the microwave on top of the chair hoping I’d hear if someone tried, not that I assumed anyone would, but I’m a woman traveling alone.
There is no kitchen or food, but a WaWa and Wendy’s across the street. Only about 15 minute drive to the FLL airport. Wifi included. The fitness center had treadmill, stationary bike, a broken pull down machine and a weight bench with not one bar bell or dumb bell to be seen.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Explore58466065003
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft Lauderdale Cypress Cr, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft Lauderdale Cypress Cr. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Shelly S.