“Great Bakery, Gelateria and Cafe”
Review of Pan'e Dolci Inc

Pan'e Dolci Inc
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

What a find this is. A first rate bakery with pizza, sandwiches, pastries, gelati and coffee.

It feels like you stepped into a small shop in Italia. So cool!

We had a slice of pizza and a pre made sandwich (tomato, genoa salami, mozzarella , roasted red pepper, sun dried tomato and prosciutto.)

They were both so good! We loved them.

We also bought some biscotti, an olive loaf, some macaroons and coconut gelato. Everything was of the highest quality. Including the service which was very warm.

It's like visiting your aunt and her taking care of you. We felt right at home!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

After our family lunch for Mothers day 2017We al popped i for ice cream and the kids loved it. Nice and clean too.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

How do you describe excellence? Pan'e Dolci.. Pastries, Bread, Unbelievably delicious Gelado! If you are within a 1000 miles of this place, you just have to experience, what I did, perfection! I'd like set up my office in front of this bakery, and indulge myself into ecstatic oblivion.

1  Thank johnwesleyharden
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We called in and enjoyed a double espresso, americano, pastries and a nutella gelato. All were good. Flavourful coffee. A bit pricey but hey we are on holiday. Service was quick. Staff are pleasant enough. Sweet little bakery with inside and outside tables. Huge selection of sweet treats and panini too.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

the one thing wrong was I could not box up one of everything and carry it back to our room! The selection was great. If I thought my eyes were happy with these morning treats, you can't even imagine how happy my stomach was with these works of culinary art! I had to settle for a sweet focaccia, apple strudel, and two croissants... one plain and one chocolate. The stroll back with sweets in hand was incredibly difficult as my mouth watered all the way back.... fortunately for me it made it all that much easier for me to find the next morning! If you are in the area, and want a great place to explore handmade works of art that you can eat... this is a great spot for that. I did not even get into the selection of gelato... which was on purpose as there is just all that much to look forward to on my next visit.

Date of visit: May 2017