All reviewsvilla venicepools and hot tubsother guestscocktail partyhappy hour on saturdaysebastian beachgay beachtwo blocksguest housecontinental breakfastwalking distance to the beachclean roomsworthingtonpropertieslauderdaleftgym
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Perfect stay in every respect. Wonderful free continental breakfast, very comfortable beds, plenty of chairs at all three pools. Nice on site cafe for lunch. Staff was very attentive to my every need. Seemed like the pools got cleaned every day. I loved my stay, would recommend this Resort to all my friends. I plan to come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gaysteve
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Third time we stayed here and again we had a great time. The property as the rooms are well maintained and the staff is excellent. It is a great place to relax and have fun with other guests. Thanks again for a great time guys

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John A
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Exceptional customer service, friendly staff and impeccably clean. Had had many visits over the years and post Irma the complex remains a true South Florida beauty. Jim runs a well machine, and is a great employer with many staff members retained for many years. Thanks guys!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 20 October 2017

When I arrived I was greeted by Rick with a big smile and was given a tour of the facilities. He made me feel very welcome. The entire staff was great as well as the accommodations. I had planned on doing a lot of “tourist” things, but rarely left the resort. It was a great vacation, and I plan on returning soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rndtstl
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Really enjoyed my stay @ Alcazar/Worthington. The reception staff were super friendly.and made us feel very welcomed. The lite breakfast was a nice treat, but the breakfast guy seemed a little grumpy. Bread, english muffins, danish, 2 cereals, juice, coffee. There are also eggs available for purchase (at a LOW cost!) The Saturday afternoon fundraiser mixer was a LOT of fun. There's three pools and 2 hot tubs to choose from which was great because at least one was always quiet while at least one was always festive. There's lot of parking.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends