All reviews pools and hot tubs worthington villa venice other guests happy hour on saturday gay beach guest house continental breakfast walking distance to the beach clean rooms properties clothing lauderdale ft gym florida fll
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The rooms are nice and always kept spotless. But it's the grounds and pools that are the real draw. I always have a great time and always meet fun and interesting people. Most are repeat visitors as well. The staff is friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank divaman66
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

As always... a great time.. meeting very nice people from all over the US! Looking forward to going back soon! Rooms are spacious and clean! Staff is helpful and accommodating. Wish we had extended our stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I had a great time here. The 3 pools were wonderful and the other guests were so friendly. It's a great location. It is only a block to the beach, and walking distance to restaurants, stores and a CVS. I am going back for sure.

Room Tip: We were at 119 in Alcazar. It is nice and somewhat remote and the room was great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Thanks to Denise for your tour and help in getting me acquaintance with Alcazar Resort (which I learned is also known as Worthington Inn). I particularly enjoyed staying at the resort for the attentive service, convenient location, and relaxing vibe. The complex has three pools and two hot tubs. The pool by the office is the busiest and largest. I particularly like the pool by the gym as it is the most quiet (during my stay) and had a great amount of uninterrupted sun.

Kudos to the groundkeepers for the upkeep and maintenance of the gorgeous greeneries. There are enough lounge chairs and tables scattered around the premise for you to enjoy. The hotel also has floating beds for you to mosey over while listening to pop divas and Show tunes playing in the background.

The hotel provides parking, which you need to check in with the front office to get a pass. Daily complimentary breakfast is provided so no need to wander away. Selection include: boiled eggs, low fat yogurt, fruit (banana/apple/orange), toast of all sorts, cereal, coffee, and orange juice. Towels are also provided for you to enjoy the pool, if you need new ones, bring the used towels for direct exchange.

The staffers are all attentive and gracious. Everyone has an answer or will find an answer for you. You can tell that the staff and management here work as a team and not in isolation - pretty neat thing to see.

If you are staying during the summer months (July/August, be sure to spray on some bug spray as the bugs get friendly here - not a fault of the hotel - just a tip so you can enjoy your vacation!)

I love my room, 203, right above the gym with a great pool view. This room was perfect since I was able to make good use of the gym below. The gym has enough equipment to stay active - don't expect to be super ripped from this gym. Inside the gym is also washer and dryer, bring quarters if you would like to use them. The hotel kindly provides you with detergent already (how nice of them). Your room also has a mini fridge and my room had a microwave as well, not sure if this standard.

Yes, the hotel is walking distance to the beach and is also friendly to your furry friends. The hotel also has a cafe which i did not try so I cannot comment on the quality of food. There are also walking distance restaurants nearby.

Enjoy your trip - I can see myself coming back to this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tri N
Reviewed 10 July 2017

As always just an amazing stay at an amazing resort. Comfortable, clean, attentive staff, beautiful accommodations. This is my fourth time staying at the resort and as always an amazing experience!!! I highly recommend staying!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple