“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch at the suggestion of my customer. I was not disappointed. Located in a strip mall the parking was tight. Seating is at the sushi bar or tables. Service was great. Attentive but not over attentive. I had summer rolls that tasted really fresh and red curry with chicken. Medium heat. Just enough to make my nose run. Hot might have been too much. Had there not been other people around me I would have licked the bowl. Lunch special came with choice of soup or salad and curry was served with a bowl of rice on the side. I will go back here the next time I have a Thai craving.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Sunday Day off in work trip search all around ft Lauradale for sushi found this one of the only place open everything else is close on Sunday came in side as soon a got in felt wow this must by expensive place so I said hoo well let's try It order a salmon fried roll and ice t service was very profesional by ViVi Roll was very tasty and good only I dint like was that I hade to research the si racha sauce until almost the end they never got for me until I ask over all it was a great experience and only paid 16 bucks surprised and delighted decently will come back and recommend

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

It's such fresh sushi . When you first walk in there's a beautiful big fish tank. Lots of fish too.
We got a rounder right in front of it so nice to see all the fish.
I order first the salad wasn't sure which dressing I wanted so he brought me both, one ginger and hot/warm peanut butter.. it had small nuts in it too. But I liked the ginger for my salad better. Then I order a hand roll Dynamite plus a Regular Volcano roll with that warm crab meat on top of a California roll yummy . We like Eel sauce instead of the soy . Less salty. It was all very good the best sushi. They got new clean menus.
Plus they closed the yogurt shop and opened a bar in there you can walk through from the restaurant and looked really nice they also put three small fishtanks in you could see from both sides
No HH tho yet
Bon appétit

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for years and years, and what newbies should know is: go for the appetizers, sashimi, and sushi! The best in Ft. Lauderdale! I always leave feeling very satisfied with sticking to these parts of the menu!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Great sushi! Went for mother in laws birthday It's a small place, great service! Staff was friendly not a big menu but food quality was great! Definitely recommend and also reservations.