Arrived at the Ritz Fort Lauderdale at 11am after a seven day cruise for a two night stay. We were immediately greeted, and found that we had been upgraded from an ocean view to an ocean front king. We also received $100 for the spa and Continental breakfast, as part of the Platinum American Express Program.
10th floor overlooking the ocean. Small balcony, nice sized room...huge bathroom with separate shower and tub. The bed was so comfortable.Call from the Manager asking if we were happy with our accommodations. Perfect location with shops and restaurants.
The pool area was nice with a walking bridge across to the beach. The pool staff was absolutely terrific and the lounge chairs were extremely comfortable. Within minutes friendly staff got us set up with water, the lunch and drink menu. One staff member was nicer than the next.
We used our spa credit to have our nails done. The nail technicians did a wonderful job. We felt very relaxed and at home with them.
Food: The prices are typical of a resort. We had lunch at the pool which was pricey! Continental Breakfast on the day there was a buffet was cold items only, but it was enough. On Monday though it was off the menu and we were told we had $17.00 to spend. The food would not have been enough so we ended up spending quite a bit more.
We had a running toilet which the engineer came up to fix, but it continued to run. We basically jiggled the handle because it was the middle of the night. I also awakened to noise outside, but it was not too bothersome.
I would defintely return to this location again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city's first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940's, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, "King Neptune and His Horses." The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Cafe with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale