I stayed in the Birch Patio for 11 nights in november 2010; from the start, preparing my trip at home, Angela was really helpful .
Upon my arrival, I really felt welcomed; the room was very nice, tiled floor so there is not this funny smell you get with carpeting; the bathroom was really clean, even if it is a little dated, but that is the charm of it; I felt like going in a family house, brought back memories of my childhood holidays.
There is a fridge and a microwave in the room, a table outside, near a soothing fountain;
and it's only 2 blocks from the beach!
there are 3 pools on the property, everything clean and well maintened.
in the evening you can have access to a computer ank keep in touch with your e-mails
I would come back and surely will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale