5,876 results
All reviewsacross the streetilios restaurantfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewpool areajunior suitepool staffw hoteldiamond memberliving roomresort feevalet parkingper dayfort lauderdale beachan umbrellabeach chairs
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

How do you go wrong with a Hilton on the beach with huge suites with full kitchens at a reasonable price? As a diamond member, I was upgraded to an ocean front one bedroom suite with two bathrooms. Everything I needed and more.

Issues

1- valet parking is very expensive close to $50. So use Uber or find free parking near by
2- I arrived at 4pm after check in time. While at first they asked if I could wait, ugh, I reminded them that check in time had passed and a supervisor found me a room.. don't be shy about insisting on your rights as the hotel will insist on theirs and ask you to leave on time.

I give credit to the supervisor who stepped in quickly.

As a Diamond member, I received a continental breakfast buffet with hot portion $8.00 more. While not a five star level breakfast, I was very impressed with all the options s which include smoothies, Greek yogurt, lots of fruits, an espresso machine, smoked salmon, omelette station...

The hotel charges a $30 resort fee daily. It included two free drinks so I thought for my one night stay I got value. They offer 1/2 off drinks from 4-6pm and again later in the evening!

As a diamond member, they graciously offered me a late check out!

Very much enjoyed my stay: room and service. One of the better Hiltons!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank loveroftravel30
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I thought the breakfast was over priced at $30. They tack on a convenience fee of $30 that you find on your bill at end of your stay. That covers the FREE two bottles that they give you a coupon for that you have to hunt down the store that has the water. it also covers the FREE Internet. How about offer me FREE and mean it's FREE. and while you are at it $42/night to park at your hotel, OUCH!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank williammY3876TF
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hello, William. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you experienced issues with our resort fee. We would happy to discuss this with you further, if you are interested. Please do let us know.

All the best,
John Allan

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Extremely helpful staff who helped us move rooms very easily due to too much party noise next door. Lots of great advice, easy access to beach and into town. Very family friendly and casual. Amazing view from our room on 25th floor.

Room Tip: Avoid a room near the elevator - lots of noise from cables.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Had an excent stay. Was impressed by the service as well as the property..rooms wer beutiful. From the time of arrival to departure i had excelent service. Arrived and greeted by oscar was very hospitable to checkin luggage room service houskeeping. All good will come again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great job from check in, housekeeping and valet. Virtual concierge Ruth made our stay memorable by quick service and responses. The rooms are clean and have been upgraded. The beds are real comfortable and pool clean. The view of beach and inter-coastal waterway from rooms and pool deck are incredible. The junior suites with balcony are worth the additional$$ for upgrade. Right across from beach the resort fee covers water, free drink and chairs on beach

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business