I wouldn't necessarily call this a resort, as it is rather a very clean, nice hotel just across the road from Fort Lauderdale Beach. Other than a pool and exercise facility, there are no other "resort" amenities. But, that is ok, as the location is fantastic, the pool (although it gets crowded very early in the morning) is awesome, and the views from the pool to the beach (hint: get there early for the lounge chairs overlooking the ocean) are to die for. We spent only one beautiful day and night at this hotel at the end of a phenomenal cruise on the Oasis, and had a great time. The rooms are superb and seem recently refurbished. The views from the balconies of the beach are awesome. The only two areas for improvement we saw were: 1) hotel breakfast is phenomenally expensive. $120 for 2 adults and 2 kids. I've had cheaper breakfasts at the Ritz. 2) there is not really a pool bar - you can order drinks from the attendants, but there is no real gathering bar/outside restaurant. Strange. Otherwise, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton