Moldy pillows, shower water takes a long time to warm up, noisy, no security. There is a gate that locks but one of the guests had propped it open late at night and we had to go outside to close it. We lost the entire night of sleep because of people rudely making loud noise all night right outside our door. The only good thing is that the parking is free and it is a short walk to the beach. We did not feel safe sleeping here at all and immediately checked out the next day. The energy felt so bad to me that I was actually dreading going back to the hotel the next day. We went over to the Hilton Marina and finally got a peaceful night's sleep. The management did apologize, replaced our pillows and refunded one night that we paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale