“high quality chinese food”
Review of Rainbow Palace

Rainbow Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Rainbow Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 1,375 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 25 January 2015

if you are looking for average American Chinese food this is not the place! great duck, crispy lo mein and fish to die for. go out of your way to try this top of the line restaurant.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

I've eaten a lot of Chinese food in my life, but this was one of the best Chinese meals that I ever ate. We kind of stumbled onto Rainbow Palace by accident and I am so glad that we did!
It's an elegant restaurant in a rather bland strip mall. Once inside you feel a sense of a very classy place.
Our service was excellent. Our waiter was friendly and attentive and was eager to help with suggestions and gave great descriptions of each dish.
Okay, what can anybody say about Wonton soup. It's good, but how is it unusual? Well this soup was beyond good. The broth was heaven, so delicate and tasty.
I also am crazy about their fried rice. It's not heavy or over done, but has a lightness and a freshness about it.
Our meal was outstanding, our service perfection and the place is elegant.
We'll be back often. I'm a huge fan!

1  Thank James S
Reviewed 12 January 2015

Did not enjoy this second visit as the First one. I requested a good table upon reserving and they gave me the worst one, against a wall. The waiter pushed for the most expensive plates and excessive amounts. The lamb chops where only so- so. Much to expensive for the aggregate quality. I noticed a change for the worse since my first visit. Probably will not return.

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

Without question one of the 10 best Chinese restaurants I've been to in the US. For New Yorkers, the service and delicious (but updated) classics will evoke comparisons with Shun Lee Palace and Mr Chow. Not to be missed are the shrimp and lobster dumplings or the Orange Beef. The fried rice is a transcendent mix of fluffy deliciousness totally unlike the gelatinous goop we generally avoid in Chinese restaurants. You will not be disappointed. Great for special occasions.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

You will be surprised once you step into the Rainbow Palace as the plain outside is no indication of the exquisite service you will receive. You will be made to feel very special and pampered by the staff.
The real star of the show is the food. I often have Chinese in NYC and Rainbow Palace has them all beat. It is top notch Asian food. We ordered the snapper special, vegetable fried rice, portabella mushroom and chinese eggplant appetizer- all excellent dishes. The entire menu was very innovative, fresh and had some unique items on it.
This is not a cheap night out but it will be worth the price as the service and the food are easily a 10 out of 10.
The restaurant is easy to find and there is plenty of free parking in the lot

1  Thank NewEnglandTraveler23