“Do you like rice? this is the place for a great bowl of rice.Fresh Sushi delicious tempura,”
Review of Sushigami

Sushigami
Ranked #172 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 16 April 2017

A different nice place to get a fresh sushi, tempura, and rice bowls .. Great variety of sushi rolls, nigiri, temaki..+ I loved the shrimp tempura and salmon rolls. And the best to me shrimp rice bowl. and a smooth soda Ramune with ice cream taiyaki. Friendly staff,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Sushigami

Reviewed 29 September 2016

It's true, through. Apart from a selection you can pluck off the conveyor belts, there have a full menu of food that can be prepared for you. They also employ an interesting call system to summon the wait staff to your seat, which is certainly pleasant.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

The set up and colorful display is an eye-catcher but the sushi itself tasted no better or worse than that I'd purchase from the grocery store. Between the cinnamon covered pretzel place and Sushigami -- the latter seemed to be the cheaper, healthier choice.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I enjoyed every plate that I had. The wonton soup was great! Our servers were nice and accommodating as well. When i and my friend was about to leave the mall I noticed that my Chanell sunglasses is missing. My friend said I must have drop it. I decided to go back to Sushigami and I ask the server she called one of the ladies maybe her supervisor and there my Chanell sunglasses. Thank you so much for this wonderful and honest employees of Sawgrass, Fort Lauderdale Sushigami. Will always eat at Sushigami wherever State I go if I see one. I had one in Orlando the the first time.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Simply futuristic fantastic Sushi presented in an informal open cubical of the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Florida! This is a rainfall of simply gourmet fantastic flavors that makes your taste buds watery!
Yummmmmmmmy in my Tommmmyyyy!
The service was excellent even though the traffic in the mall was huge!