“One of the Best Sushi / Sashimi Restaurants in S.Florida.”
Review of Sushi Rock

Sushi Rock
Ranked #199 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We live close to this restaurant. We used to live in Asia for 12 years, so were spoilt with proper genuine Japanese food. The quality of the food here is excellent. The service is great, and I would not hesitate to say this is one of the best Sushi Restaurants in South Florida.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sushi Rock

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Each time we go to Fort Lauderdale, my husband and I, we go to Sushi Rock on Las Olas. It is such a great place to eat Japanese food! I already wrote a review about this restaurant but I wanted to write another one today. The quality is really good.
You have a great choice of appetizers and all kinds of rolls.
First of all, all the staff is really nice, smiling and friendly.
Inside the restaurant is not very big, so if you want to go during weekends, it is better for you to book a table. Usually, we go during the week or very early on weekends and we do not have any problem to find a table.
So we ordered edamame (very fresh and not too salty), seaweeds salad (very tasty) and dynamite casserole as appetizers. Everything was so good.
Then I chose my all time favorites rolls: the Red Hot Chili Peppers rolls (the tempura crumbs inside make the rolls very crunchy and I love the hot sauce). My husband ordered many different other rolls he was used to ordering them and also 2 new ones made with cucumber instead of rice. They were all very tasty!
Of course, it was a little bit expensive, but it was the "normal prices" for this high quality of Japanese food!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RESTAURANT!!!

1  Thank Eliselev
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Tasty food and friendly service, and all at a reasonable price with good sized portions (ie. not enormous!!)

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

An evening of sushi turned out to be a great bargain. Sitting inside this subtle establishment you are close, and I mean close to the other tables. Space not considered and the noise levels ignored and you're in a rockin' sushi spot. Good name choice. After a bottle of white zif with the girlfriend we ordered. Cali roll with extra spicy mayo; easy on the caviar for myself and for the lovely woman across from me; the spicy tuna roll. Our appetizer was a delicious chicken cheese maki serve with a sweet plum sauce. The sauce is sweet but tangy given the chicken rolls a nice flavor. The maki is similar to some sort of taqueto; to die for. This is a solid establishment. I intend on dining here quite often.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Very popular place - Went on a Saturday night and the radio was blasting inside and out. Perhaps it was so loud so that the music can reach the street? This made me give 1 less star on this review, but otherwise the food and value were excellent. The sushi and rolls were made-to-order and were fresh. The menu has cooked food options as well, plus soup and noodle dishes. Servers were attentive. You will have to pay for parking on the street or in a lot.