“Best place that I could have choosen!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Spanish first
Any
MichelleC...
Richmond, Virginia
“Best place that I could have choosen!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I was greeted by the owner Anthony shortly after I arrived. He was very pleasant and we felt very "at home" at his place. Anthony made himself available to me anytime that I thought of a question to ask (I had several). Never did he seem irritated or bothered by me or my questions. The pool was a great addition to our stay. I would definitely stay at his place on my next trip to Florida.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: I plan to back go in March and it is already booked
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Renee B
Vancouver, Washington
“A Hidden Oasis”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We weren't sure as this house is in a older neighborhood. Turned out to be a quiet safe neighborhood, very close to everything. This home was such a nice place to relax and enjoy the privacy of the pool and patio. The inside of this house was cozy and very clean. We had everything we needed. Very nice!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Maly H
Denver, Colorado
“Cute Little House”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The house was big enough for the 7 of us that went. The backyard was awesome and even had a couple of coconut trees, which was pretty cool. Anthony was very responsive and was so kind to let us hang out in the backyard before the check-in time. He also let us do a late check-out. The pool had a crack/chips at the bottom and when I notified Anthony of this he was on top of it. He had the pool guy come out and clean it up for us. The only thing that was negative was that the cleaning guy took forever to clean. He didn't leave the house until 4-4:30 (check-in was 2pm) and forgot to clean the master bedroom toilet. There were also a few dirty dishes left in the sink and a bowl of water on the floor. Of course when I notified Anthony of this, he had the cleaning lady come and clean it up for us right away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool, bedrooms, facilities, customer service from owner
Liked least: The cleaning guy taking forever to clean
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Claudia C
Coram, New York
“Awesome”
Reviewed 25 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The house was beautiful, the pool and the bedrooms were better than pictured. Anthony was always available and always willing to assist with any of our requests.

Travelling group: Friends
Paris
Reviewed 2 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing