“Best Place for Garlic Dungeness Crabs and Key lime pie”

Rustic Inn Crabhouse
Ranked #87 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The original Rustic Inn Fort Lauderdale crabhouse began as a roadhouse saloon. As time went by, our hole-in-the-wall Ft Lauderdale crabhouse grew up, keeping with the demand for steamed crabs, seafood, linguini with homemade sauces and other popular dishes. Our World Famous Garlic Crabs are known the world over. We invite you and your family to see what the legend is all about. Enjoy waterfront dining on our dock or in our main dining room. Visit our cocktail lounge and enjoy one of our original frozen drinks.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I have been going to this place for years, always bring out of town visitors it is fun!!
They are known for their garlic sauce and crabs so be prepared to get oily. Make sure you listen to the PA announcements, everyone gets in the act for celebrations by banging your crab mallets on the table. Don't forget dessert, Key lime pie here is always one of the best in S. Florida.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I order the lobster tail it come with steam vegetables and potatoes. I also order the chicken tenders, steam vegetables, and fries.The food was tasty, hot and server was fast. Please note this is seafood restaurant prices are expensive $$$ but great to have special dinner.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I can't say enough about my experience here. The place is packed with people who know how good it is so arrive early!
I ordered the Calamari and it was the best i had ever had. It was lightly breaded and not even a bit chewy. Simply fantastic. The main meal was a New York steak with 2 King crab legs. I thought the steak and crab was fantastic and very reasonably priced.
I couldn't help myself from going back the next day. I got the Dungeness crab and it too was amazing and of course I had to have the calamari again. Make sure you find this gem if you are in the Lauderdale area.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very good food, delicious season and combinations.
We ate cramb, lobster and shrimp. Everything very good. Not cheap, but considering it is sea food, it was fair enough.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food here is absolutely awesome, pricey but taste real good. The staff not all that great. I would have given an excellent but our waitress & other staff seemed grumpy and had bad attitudes as though they didn't like their job. We did see about two staff members looking like they were happy to be there though. However, a family member suggested this place and the food was truly on point and good. Drinks were good not the best but we enjoyed it. There was 12 of us & our bill was about $600. & we left a $150. Tip to a so so waitress I hope she shared it with the cook as he deserved it more than her