All reviews north beach village resort two blocks mid century full kitchen bonnet house small kitchen short walk to the beach pool towels spacious room galleria mall across the street lauderdale beach las olas water taxi pools ft motel
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Matt, Jackie, Gabriel, Rafael, are so kind and treats me like family this is a great hotel... I stayed here for atleast 3 months.. this place is not just vacationing it’s great to place to just live for a couples of months with your family and bring your friends

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018

This place was an awesome find! It was literally a 5 minute walk to the beach (I could hear the ocean at night from my door). It was clean and the front desk folks were professional and nice. We were able to borrow beach chairs and towels to take to the beach. The pools throughout the property were clean and private. The rooms had tile floors which is great for someone like me with allergies. The room was a little humid throughout our stay but that's going to happen being right near the beach.

The area is lively throughout the day and night, but not loud. There are different restaurants, cafes, and places to check out. You can also hop on the water taxi or the sun trolley and explore further out. Overall we had a very relaxing stay. For the location and price, this was a steal! And we are DEFINITELY going to be visiting again soon! :)

Room tip: You will feel more of the ocean breeze on the second floor
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I discovered a little piece of heaven just (2) blocks off the beach, tucked in quiet wooded corner.
The hotel is definitely true to its name!
I discovered Tranquilo after leaving the Ritz -Carlton which was up the beach and I should have stayed here from the beginning. From my seamless check-in with Matt, who completely brought me up to speed on the complex (17-buildings)! and the great places to eat and shop, (just a quick 2-3 block walk) to Jacqui at check-out made my stay truly tranquil.
The rooms are very spacious, clean and all new kitchen and bath. The king size bed in my room was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on (and I just bought a new bed)!
Prices are more than reasonable and the customer service is top notch!

Room tip: ALL their rooms are great, VERY quiet!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Part of the North Beach village Resort enclave, this adorable little former motel has quiet rooms, several pools, parking and easy in, easy out location to all of Fort Lauderdale attractions. Beach is a short walk away, and so is access to boats for fishing, snorkel or glass bottom tours. Location could not be better.
Rooms are spotlessly clean, comfy with new furniture, tile floors and bathrooms are lovely and modern.
We loved our stay here. Would certainly come again without question.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank Orchd L
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel in the last 6 years.
Everything is excellent and it is for us like being at home.
The rooms are spacious and very well equipped. The kitchen has refrigerator with freezer, electric oven and microwave, electric stove and all the necessary elements for cooking.
A few meters from the beach, the location is ideal and quiet.
All the staff is extremely friendly and well disposed.
Spacious and clean pools, umbrellas, chairs and everything you need to enjoy the day at the hotel.
Our most cordial and deserved recognition to all the staff, to Amanda and Sergey for their constant willingness to help us in all our needs. And especially to Matthew for his sympathy, friendship, security and confidence that he provides to each guest.
Our recognition also for Deyanira for taking care of equipping the apartment and supervising the daily cleaning, always with a smile.

Date of stay: May 2018