All reviews north beach village resort two blocks mid century full kitchen bonnet house small kitchen short walk to the beach pool towels location is great galleria mall across the street lauderdale beach rental car las olas water taxi pools ft
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I discovered a little piece of heaven just (2) blocks off the beach, tucked in quiet wooded corner.
The hotel is definitely true to its name!
I discovered Tranquilo after leaving the Ritz -Carlton which was up the beach and I should have stayed here from the beginning. From my seamless check-in with Matt, who completely brought me up to speed on the complex (17-buildings)! and the great places to eat and shop, (just a quick 2-3 block walk) to Jacqui at check-out made my stay truly tranquil.
The rooms are very spacious, clean and all new kitchen and bath. The king size bed in my room was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on (and I just bought a new bed)!
Prices are more than reasonable and the customer service is top notch!

Room tip: ALL their rooms are great, VERY quiet!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Part of the North Beach village Resort enclave, this adorable little former motel has quiet rooms, several pools, parking and easy in, easy out location to all of Fort Lauderdale attractions. Beach is a short walk away, and so is access to boats for fishing, snorkel or glass bottom tours. Location could not be better.
Rooms are spotlessly clean, comfy with new furniture, tile floors and bathrooms are lovely and modern.
We loved our stay here. Would certainly come again without question.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Orchd L
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel in the last 6 years.
Everything is excellent and it is for us like being at home.
The rooms are spacious and very well equipped. The kitchen has refrigerator with freezer, electric oven and microwave, electric stove and all the necessary elements for cooking.
A few meters from the beach, the location is ideal and quiet.
All the staff is extremely friendly and well disposed.
Spacious and clean pools, umbrellas, chairs and everything you need to enjoy the day at the hotel.
Our most cordial and deserved recognition to all the staff, to Amanda and Sergey for their constant willingness to help us in all our needs. And especially to Matthew for his sympathy, friendship, security and confidence that he provides to each guest.
Our recognition also for Deyanira for taking care of equipping the apartment and supervising the daily cleaning, always with a smile.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gustavo C
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I mean what can you say . i stayed there 1 week ago and the place was so clean and so inviting. the room made me feel like i was just at home. the pools where always clean . close to the beach and great food at the village cafe . we want to thank everyone on the staff there for helping us especially Lisa she explained everything to us in detail and made us feel so welcomed especially my kids. she also recommended so many nice restaurants and always made sure that our room had everything in it . we will be coming back to stay again and will tell our friends.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andtark2783
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Lovely hotel, located in quiet surroundings. You must go 5-10 minutes. to get to the beach. The hotel is built in old style, both inside and out. There are no forms of luxury. But there are very cozy and neat and clean rooms, and good aircon. Cozy pool area but no bar.
The staff are really friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: March 2018