Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed yesterday
PAPontooner
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Amazing tour - totally worth it!

Reviewed 3 days ago
JcBarrette
Muscat, Masqat, Oman

All reviews captain wayne private tour hour tour bucket list everglades tour eco system saw lots of wildlife bird life beautiful birds great tour excellent adventure flora and fauna baby alligators florida everglades two hours his knowledge highlight of our trip
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My wife and I are lovers of nature and wildlife. We wanted to see the everglades and we wanted our privacy without the " commercialized" feel of a tour. This was a special trip and well worth it with the personal touch from Captain Wayne. What a great find and special service this man offers from his lifetime in the glades. History, culture, nature, he knew where some mother croc's had nests, and we got to see two different groups of babies, one about 4 weeks, the other about 1 year old. We learned a lot and had some fun and we appreciate Captain Wayne ' s love for what he does!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Captain Wayne has great reviews and I can only agree why: he knows the place best, can give as much commentary as you want (a little or lots), made the kids feel completely comfortable, and has a completely new and super cool boat. We asked for a few detours when we saw something interesting, and he was very happy to go out of his way! We saw so many crocodiles, including many babies. Totally worth the $$$!

Reviewed 6 days ago

We enjoyed our time. Everyone was helpful and pleasant. We have recommended this to our friends and look forward to doing this again

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had an Amazing Time, most of us do not take Advantage of what wildlife is literally in our back yard. It was an exciting adventure for us all and not to mention the Best $$$ value for the whole family... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice ride, it’s take you about an hour ride. If you are lucky, you will see Alligators & wild animals it’s a nice airboat ride. It’s enjoyable ride. It’s about 40min ride from Fort Lauderdale. You will enjoy it, specially
If you have a kids.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our group of 4 adults chose Captain Wayne for our 2 hour private airboat ride. When we arrived, Captain Wayne was already there and we set off immediately. Two of us had previously been on airboat rides at Everglades Park - this ride was far superior! Other than when returning to the dock, we never saw another airboat - that's how good the trip was. We saw lots of alligators (from very close), and lots of babies. Captain Wayne spent as much time as we wanted looking at them up close. Then we traveled out to the fishing shacks in the sea of grass - awesome. At all times we felt very safe and loved the ride. Captain Wayne had lots of information about the Everglades, the history, the alligators, etc. After booking the trip, but prior to going, my friend and I were a little concerned if our husbands would enjoy it. After the trip, they raved about it for the whole week. You won't be sorry if you book with Captain Wayne.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

At the end of June, my family and I took the 2 hour Everglades tour with Capt. Wayne and we all had a fantastic time! Capt. Wayne was so friendly and engaging and taught us so many things about the ecosystem and wildlife. Of all our adventures in Florida, I would have to say this adventure was one of our most memorable for both my older children and younger children. There was something for everyone. We will definitely visit Capt. Wayne again. I cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We saw alligators, it was awesome!! Our captain was the best. You could tell he knew about the Everglades. They were his passion. I would recommend this excursion to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank rwarren1964
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Finding Captain Wayne off the beaten path was an adventure in itself, but once found, amazing time. I never knew people actually had "houses" in the middle of the Everglades...I guess they buy mosquito repellent by the cases....

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Great fun for the whole family - 2 adults and 2 teenagers. Captain was friendly and accommodating. Very knowledgeable about the area and the wildlife. A definite "must-do" if visiting the area. Communication with Captain excellent.