“First Meal in Ft Laudetdale”
Review of TAP 42

TAP 42
Ranked #37 of 1,359 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tap42, Pouring the best beer in Fort Lauderdale. 50 Craft Beers on tap, 1 Rotating Cask Ale, 42 Premium Rotating Bourbons, a HUGE rotating large format craft bottled beer list, Hand-Crafted Cocktails and great food. Follow us! Instagram: Tap42ftl Facebook: tap42bar Twitter: tap42bar Tap42 SPECIALS & PROMOTIONS: Every Monday: $5 Prohibition Burgers w/ Fries! Between 4pm-11pm come out and enjoy our famous Prohibition or Falafel Veggie Burger for $5, with the purchase of any beverage. Wednesdays: Ladies Night! Ladies Drink Free every Wednesday from 7pm-9pm Saturdays & Sundays: Brunch at Tap42. Enjoy Bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Marys for $15 from 11am-3pm! Happy Hour $3 off Monday-Friday from 4pm-7pm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arriving in Ft. Lauderdale to visit friends for the NASCAR final, I was picked up at the airport and immediately taken here for a beer and dinner.
There is lots of beer choices with an extensive selection of beer, both local and regular bottled beer. They also have an extensive food menu. I had a lamb and beef burger with goat cheese; done perfectly, juicy and delicious.

I did find the place a bit noisy, as I have some problem hearing when there is a lot of noise, but to be fair, others might not mind this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tap 42 is now a place we recommend to other family and friends visiting Lauderdale. When we were all together for the first time for the boat show, we all agreed on a meal at Tap 42. We ordered french fries and guacamole to share. The fries were great. While the guacamole sounded good with bacon and corn it lacked flavor needing some lime, salt, pepper. My husband and I shared the tuna poki salad and the lamb burger with goat cheese and a side of brussel sprouts. All amazing and I would order them again and again. Others ordered the filet sandwiches, shrimp and mac and more sides of brussel sprouts. We were all very happy with our meals as well as the cocktail and beer choices. Tap 42 will definitely be on the "must do" list whenever we are in town.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was visiting Fort Lauderdale and looking for somewhere to get a turkey burger. So, I did my research on TripAdvisor and found this place. I want to thank everyone for their reviews, because Tap 42 did not disappoint. My friend and I visited during Sunday brunch hours, and the place was jumping. Even with all the people being there, the servers did not skip a beat.

My friend had the grilled salmon zen bowl, and it was delicious. I initially thought I wouldn't be able to order my turkey burger because it's not on the brunch menu. But, our server asked the cooks if they could prepare it, and they were eager to oblige. I'm glad they did because it was yummy.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly, efficient staff. Fun atmosphere. EXCELLENT food. We had: wings, a chopped salad, and a grouper & shrimp dinner. ALL were delicious.
Great place. Music was a little loud, but we’re ok with that. Only improvement we would have appreciated is some type of sports on the TVs-they were all blank frozen screens.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I came to this restaurant with my sister for brunch after getting back from a week long trip to Cuba. I was ready for some good food and a relaxing brunch.

When we walked up to the Hostess, I said hi and she just satires with a blank look. So I looked around to determine if I had inadvertently stepped in front of someone. But I hadn’t, so I turned back the Hostess and said hi...again. Still the same blank stare. 30 seconds into the stair off she finally said’ table for? To which I responded yes.

The food is yummy, the chips with the Spinach and Artichoke dip was good and comes with plenty of chips. The Smashed Avocado Toast was super delicious. The waitress was great she spoke and checked on is frequently. But all the other wait staff had the same speaking issue the Hostess had.

Not sure what the deal is with the lack of communication, but it needs to improve.