“Exotic and beautiful house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MeMarcuss
“Exotic and beautiful house”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This was the best holiday home I have ever rented. Jeffery is really nice and so welcoming. The interior and exterior is just marvellous, I recommend everyone to stay here or another of Jeffery's home. I will surely rent from him again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Colorado
Reviewed 16 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

NC
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
8 Aug 2013
Pardue Family,
I am so pleased that I could be part of your family get-away. We work very hard on our gardens and I´m glad that you were able to make the most of them. The private backyard and pool are always a hit with guests. I am currently tending to flowers that are conducive to Monarch butterflies so for your next visit I should have dozens of butterflies flitting around! Be in touch next time you need to be in the area so I can help make your next vacation a success.
Jeffery
Illinois
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

MD
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing