Review Highlights
Parasailing Experience

As an event planner, I can't say enough about the experience with Aloha Watersports. The first day... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
kimmylea27
Omaha, Nebraska
Sweet, Professional crew A++

Reviewed 14 December 2020
K6655BTkimberlym

All reviews jet ski picture package parasailing adventure the fort lauderdale area boat captain wayne safety waiver company crew ride blast ft instructions shore soaring pics
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2021

We booked parasailing for 3 which was canceled due to weather. I was told my money would be refunded three times. It has been almost 3 weeks and we still do not have our money back. As soon as I said I would dispute it with my bank, Wayne stopped responding to my texts. Beware, they take your money right away but do not refund when they cancel due to weather!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank PWysko
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Trey and the crew were so supportive of a lady that got a little scared before her turn and took time to explain what would happen and helped convince her to try again, so sweet. Great for out of towners they even give you a little talking tour of the millionaire's houses on the water.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 12 September 2020

We showed up at right time to hear some story about the captain not being sure it was safe. Maybe if we waited one hour it might get better...
we could not wait and could not reschedule so he refused to refund money....Very difficult rude owner who finally grabbed a baseball bat to threaten us. Of course we left..went with a much cheaper and better company and got money back from credit card bank..Just dont go with Wayne at this company.He is dishonest

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank cooperft
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Omg this team is amazing! If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Everything was easy. The owner was very friendly and he had GREAT customer service. The boat crew was GREAT! Book with them! You will not regret it!

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Brittneynrankin
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Wayne and his crew are great! They took great care to make sure we had an amazing time! Great family excursion and would go again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: August 2020