4,087 results
All reviewsacross the streetefficiency roomfull kitchenbeach towelssmall hotelheated poolcoffee makerchairs and umbrellasan older hotelocean viewlauderdale beachspring breakgalleria malllas olasmarioftcomputers
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I wanted to spend a few nights in FL, so I started searching. My first requirement was free parking. The Premiere popped up in my search. On further investigation, I found it was directly across the street from the beach, offered free towels, beach chairs and umbrellas. Plus two pools, and a small bar/restaurant serving Argentine food. Bingo. Plus, the price was VERY reasonable. The hotel itself is old, sort of Art Deco-ish like in South Beach, plunked down amidst other high rises. Although old, my room was immaculate, not a lot of frills, but very clean with modern furnishings. There was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker (but no coffee). The bathroom offered a full size bar of soap, which I thought maybe was too much, and a small bottle of shampoo. This was one time I was needing the small bottle of lotion normally offered in hotels, but there was none. Other than that, I was extremely pleased with my stay there.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank bobalcorn5
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted a place close to the beach that wouldn't break the bank. Premier Hotel delivered! Beach towels, chairs and umbrellas available at NO additional charge made this beach vacation extra easy!
If you are looking for peace and quiet you will have to wait until the construction is completed next door. Sadly Premier has no control over this....
Despite the construction the one pool had a lagoon feel and seemed to block out all the noise! A perfect retreat after the hot sun and surf!
We appreciated the family feel! Our suite was always impeccably cleaned.
If you are going to Ft Lauderdale don't pass this little gem by!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Christine W
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed 4 nights in early feb 2017 before flying home after being in the Keys for a month. It was ONE GREAT HOTEL. Great, quiet, clean room. 2 pools - how great it that - and one quick walk across the street to the ocean! Just grab chairs, umbrella, towels near the lobby and drop them back when finished. I had never been to Ft. Lauderdale at all and I loved the beach and water!!!! Have to do this exact stay again next year. Ate dinner at their small restaurant and THAT WAS GREAT TOO. had a couple of small breakfasts there too - This place has a lot of pluses for sure!!

Room Tip: We had a quiet corner room on second floor over looking the pool!! GREAT
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ginger DiGalbo K
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel for a brief stay in Fort Lauderdale. Great location. The staff is so friendly and attentive. The room was so clean and modern. The price was great for being across from the beach. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Deinins
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights. If you want clean, reasonably priced, and friendly, stay here. Location is great, close to several good restaurants and shopping. It is located across the street from the beach but don't let that stop you. It's not a bad walk at all. On the down side, the bathroom has been upgraded but small, there are not a lot of electrical outlets, they provide a coffee pot but no coffee. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family